Anime Black (Anime's Last Strong Hold)

I am the new owner of anime black.And it is coming a long way now
we are getting so many things made right now.Its not even funny, soon we will have anime downloads on there (yes we are getting permmison) so please do join :!: :!: :p

Matsumaru-kun said:
I am the new owner of anime black.And it is coming a long way now
we are getting so many things made right now.Its not even funny, soon we will have anime downloads on there (yes we are getting permmison) so please do join :!: :!: :p

POST DISECTION! Smart-**** Style :D

"I am the new owner of anime black."
Title of the website should be spelt with capital letters, as it is a place name (Anime Black). Also, wasn't this Matsumaru-kun always the owner?

"And it is coming a long way now"
Starting sentences with "And" is always a big no-no. You could try a link word (see: "However," for example), but this is not advisable. In this instance, no such word is truthfully needed. The sentence has the same meaning and style of voice without them. Also, seeing as you've implied the subject, using "it", it may be an idea to simply conjoin the second and first and second sentences to make it clear that "Anime Black" is the subject, not "the new owner". Full stop is required at the end of the sentence.

"we are getting so many things made right now."
Captial letter is needed at the beginning of the sentence. This sentence too, like the one above, is a fragment, and may need to be reworded or abridged.

"Its not even funny, soon we will have anime downloads on there (yes we are getting permmison) so please do join :!: :!: :p"
"Its" is an abbreviation of "It is" and as such should be written as "It's". Again, the fragmentation of the first part of the sentence causes the subject to be unclear. I would sugget moving "It's not even funny!", to the end. Technically speaking, anime downloads are not "on there", they are "available". As a side note, I would personally like to see proof from any of the major anime distributers or licensees that they would allow you to distribute their copyrighted content for free, which I assume is the implication. The bracketed fragment should read "Yes, we are getting permission." with or without the full stop, depending on how you wish the reader to read it. Finally, there should be a comma before "so please", as you are refering to a previous idea as the agitator for this one and a full stop at the end of the sentence.

You just look silly really. :roll:

Back