Anime and Manga sale (Free P+P)

kiba79

Completely Average High School Student
Disregarding my previous post, I would like to amend this and say that I will not be putting a price on the items I have for sale, instead, please send me your best offers, thank you.

This will be a PayPal only sale, and on MOST of the merchandise, I will be offering free 1st Class Recorded Delivery within the UK ! I am happy to offer International Shipping to those outside of UK, BUT, it will cost you a bit for shipping.

Please send me your offers.

Please also note that I have these listed on other sites too.

So, without further ado, let's jam!:

Anime
Region 1:

-Please! Twins Vol.1 Limited ED Box (Like New/Unsealed)

---

-Wolf's Rain Collection, Included will be:

•Wolf's Rain The Definitive Edition - Book Of The Moon (R2, English release, New and sealed. No.25/500).
•Wolf's Rain Anime Legends UK Boxset (R2, Disc 1 does have scratch to it, but plays lovely).
•Wolf's Rain Vol.1 Collector Boxset (R1, I have two of these, both new and sealed!)
•Wolf's Rain Collection I and II (R1, all in mint condition)
•Wolf's Rain Anime Legends US Boxset (R1, Like New, and Signed by the English dub voice actors).
•Wolf's Rain Vol.1 Collector Boxset (R1, complete with all dvds, DVD'S themselves are in poor to good condition, box itself is in poor condition, no CD or plush included with this one folks).

---

Region 2:

-Elfen Lied Vol.1-4 Vectors DVD Set (Original ADV releases, Like New).

-.hack//Roots + Legend Of Twilight Set (Roots is complete with the both Collector Boxes, including ALL original items that were packaged within them, Like New, all of these have just been taken out of packaging and placed within the DVD Boxes for more space in my wardrobe. Legend of Twilight includes Vol.1 and 2 (or 3, can not remember due to being stored away in bubble wrap), Like New. Beez Entertainment releases.

---

Manga:

-Bleach Vol.55 + Reboot Souls (Both packed together, new Japanese release)

-Gokukoku no Brynhildr Vol.1 (Japanese edition, like new).

--

I also have a few rare video games for sale, but I presume this is not the place to post them, but if you are interested, please feel free to ask, thank you.

Everything listed, I would like to sell as a bundle, I'd rather not have to seperate dvds and such, because it would make things complicated for myself.

If you are interested in pictures, once again, please request, thank you!

Sora Takeuchi said:
Did you not already edit your other post saying the exact same thing?

Yes, it seems I did, but I just wanted to start a fresh thread because of that. Are you interested in any of the items I have for sale :)?

Back