Anime and Games for Sale! [Region 1 and 2] Updated!

Phaded

Completely Average High School Student
Just an update on this thread, selling a few more things including more DVD's, including now some Blu-Ray's and Games :D

Sealed DVD's
Rozen Maiden Vol.1 Limited Edition Velvetine Artbox [Region 1]
Samurai Champloo Vol.2 [Region 1]
Samurai Champloo Vol.3 [Region 1]
Samurai Champloo Vol.4 [Region 1]
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Vol.2 [Region 1]
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Vol.3 [Region 1]
Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol.1 [Region 1]
Street Fighter II Uncut with Slipcase [Region 1]
Fullmetal Alchemist Season 2 Part 2

Unsealed but new DVD's
Final Fantasy The Spirits Within Spiritual Edition [Region 2 Japanese Edition with Dub and Sub i believe]
Evangelion 1.01 Limited Edition (Includes Cell print etc, would just say it's got the sealed wrapping on it but inside contents checked) [Region 1]
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol.1 Limited Edition Box [Region 1]
Please Teacher! Limited Box Set and CD [Region 1]
Samurai Champloo Vol.1 [Region 1]
Samurai Champloo Vol.6 Limited Edition Tin [Region 1]
Basilisk Box Set (Box is a tiny tiny bit crushed) [Region 1]
Bleach Series 1 Limited Edition Tin
Bleach Series 1 [Region 1]
Naruto Uncut Box Sets 1, 3, 5 and 6 [Region 1]
Death Note Vol. 1 [Region 1]
Death Note Vol. 2 [Region 1]
Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol. 4 [Region 1]
Naruto OVA Waterfall Village [Region 1]
Naruto Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow [Region 1]
Noein Vol. 1
Afro Samurai Director's Cut Edition
Gantz vol. 1-7
Ergo Proxy vol. 1-5 with Artbox and Bonus DVD [Region 1]
(I can include a Region 2 copy of Ergo Proxy Vol.6 if somebody wants to buy this.)
Ghost in the Shell SAC 1 all volumes including Tin
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2 all volumes including Tin
Black Lagoon Vol. 1-3 Including Limited Edition Steelbook and Bonus Disc [Region 1]
Black Lagoon TSB Vol. 1 Limited Edition Steelbook and Bonus Disc [Region 1]

Blu-Ray's
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherood Part 1 (Sais Region A and B but not tested it on B so can't be sure)
Full Metal Panic The Second Raid [Region A]

Games
Shenmue [NTSC Sealed]
Final Fantasy VII International Edition [PS1 NTSC-J]
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Pre-Order Steelbook pack [Sealed PS3]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [Gamecube Sealed NTSC]
Alan Wake Collector's Edition [Xbox 360]
Devil May Cry 2 Limited Diesel Promo Edition [PS2]
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition [Xbox 360]
Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition [Xbox 360]
Grand Theft Auto IV Limited Edition [Xbox 360]

Got a list of PS2 Promo Edition games to if anyone is interested in any of them ill list them, they include Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts II, Suikoden, Dragon Quest etc

There might be one or two more bits or pieces lying around i'll see if i can find, thanks :D.

Your FMA S2 P2 im guessing is region2? thats fine i was wondering if you could tell me the episodes one it.

Ive got the other 3 boxset region 1 but im still missing the last one but i don't mind mixing regions

Also how much would you like for it XD =3

Aya-Kun said:
Your FMA S2 P2 im guessing is region2? thats fine i was wondering if you could tell me the episodes one it.

Ive got the other 3 boxset region 1 but im still missing the last one but i don't mind mixing regions

Yes the set is Region 2 and the Episodes my friend are 41-51

Probably looking for around £14.99.

Paradox295 said:
FLCL Collection OFMG MINE!!11111

Uhm, I mean, how much for FLCL and FMA S1Pt1?

Haha FLCL would be 12.99 and FMA S1PT1 is probably 19.99

Although i'm a reasonable guy so don't hesistate to bargain :), thanks for your interest

Phaded said:
Paradox295 said:
FLCL Collection OFMG MINE!!11111

Uhm, I mean, how much for FLCL and FMA S1Pt1?

Haha FLCL would be 12.99 and FMA S1PT1 is probably 19.99

Although i'm a reasonable guy so don't hesistate to bargain :), thanks for your interest
Hmm, how much do you reckon postage would be?

Sorry to say that both the Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 sets have been sold :(

However FLCL is still available and the postage would be about £1.25 for First Class.

Phaded said:
Sorry to say that both the Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 sets have been sold :(

However FLCL is still available and the postage would be about £1.25 for First Class.
Damn, but no worries since I was mostly interested in FLCL anyway.

Would you be able to do it for £8 posted?

Also, could you post pictures? Sorry if it's a bother, but it's just to check the condition, and since you're a new member.

EDIT: Actually, make that £8, plus I'll pay Paypal charges.

Hm i think i'd probably go with 12.99 full charge with free delivery etc sorryyy

Here are a couple of pics of FLCL

img2011102800246.jpg

img2011102800247.jpg

img2011102800248.jpg

Pretty much every thing I have is in perfect condition unless i've stated otherwise, sorry for the pic quality i used my Blackberry haha, if you want any pics of anything else don't hesitate to ask :).

Phaded said:
Aya-Kun said:

Yes the set is Region 2 and the Episodes my friend are 41-51

Probably looking for around £14.99.

Hi there that is wonderful would you take £14.00 posted for it? I would defiantly like it please

Well, it's only a 6 episode show, so I'd rather not pay too much, which is the main reason I don't own it so far.

The highest I can go is £10 posted. If you're coming to Expo tommorow, I can buy it off you there to save on postage?

I can do £10 delivered, ah no I won't be going to the expo, i'd love to go to an expo though but i'm pretty much the only one in all the friends I have that's really into Anime or Manga haha.

Phaded said:
I can do £10 delivered, ah no I won't be going to the expo, i'd love to go to an expo though but i'm pretty much the only one in all the friends I have that's really into Anime or Manga haha.
Alright, you sound cool, so we have a deal :lol:

Well that's FLCL sold, i'm adding Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa Limited Edition DVD to the list, it's Region 1 mind.

Probably around 29.99, I realise the box set is obtainable here and i'd probably get more money if I lived in America so it's unrealistic to want such a high price for them really.

Or I guess I could sell them for 9.99 each, the whole lot for 29.99.

A bit high for me unfortunately.

I'm not as attached to Shana as many other series (I more want it for a sense of completion and to add a legit copy to my collection), plus I've seen the series new for that price range :)

Good luck with your sale :)

alexrose1uk said:
A bit high for me unfortunately.

I'm not as attached to Shana as many other series (I more want it for a sense of completion and to add a legit copy to my collection), plus I've seen the series new for that price range :)

Good luck with your sale :)

Yeah that's true, but my series is also new, all sealed, hence the price haha, thanks anyway :)

Paradox295 said:
Received FLCL today. Cheers :D

Your welcome :D

Back