Death Scythe
tumblr_n2ffhlT7U51snp0b2o1_500.jpg

Lineup for the next Anime All-Nighter has been announced

Blood C: The Last Dark
Space Dandy: Episodes 1 - 5
Kill La Kill: Episodes 1 - 5
Gurren Lagann Movie 1
Paterma Inverted

Saturday 26th April, Stratford Picture House (London)
Tickets on sale soon

I'll be going again. It'll be my 10th time going down (twice a year).

I've had my train tickets arrive the other day. Not bad at all, £33 first class return.

Its also spelt Paterma Inverted or Sakasama no Patema. I'd not herd of it. With a bit of looking I found out it was by the creator of Time of Eve and shown last year at Scotland Loves Anime and did very well. There are also a few short specials that have been fansubbed that are prequels to it. They were easy to find and I'll be watching them before I see the film.

606 minutes this time. So it looks around 11 hours in total with loo/coffee breaks.

I'm glad I haven't seen the Blood C movie yet. I bet Space Dandy will look great too, though not all that bothered if they show the dub or sub, I've been watching it subbed. Plus I've only seen the first episode of Kill la Kill as I'm going to marathon it.

I'd love something like this in Birmingham, but I can't see it happening any time soon.

Edit: I watched the specials. I got a very meh feeling from it. Very much not the kind of think I would personally go and look for.

Ah apologies, I just copied and pasted it from their Facebook Page. Next time I'll double check it's right before posting.

That's a good price. Costs me about that for standard tickets and I'm only 30 mins away from Kings Cross.

Virgin trains website is always good for train prices.

Also I noticed it was a copy from there Facebook page as I copied there spelling of it to search, but couldn't find anything about it. I just put Inverted in AniDB and it was the thing that popped up.

Tonight's the night. I'll be making my way down soon 125 miles as the crow flys. Or taxi, train,taxi as I'm doing it.

Finally home! London Midland is rubbish compared to virgin!

Anyway, other than them not getting a copy of Kill La Kill that was an enjoyable night as every one is.

Back