Animatsu announce Future Diary on behalf of Kaze via Manga

Re: Animatsy announce Future Diary on behalf of Kaze via Man

What should we call them now?

Animangaze?

Kanimanga?

So what choice do I have, a region A only BD release from Funimation without any faults or gltiches (and yes I know there is a DVD version but that seems to have gone OOP I think), or a screwed up (come on it's Kaze we are talking about ) UK release from Kaze

Invisible Crane said:
So what choice do I have, a region A only BD release from Funimation without any faults or gltiches (and yes I know there is a DVD version but that seems to have gone OOP I think), or a screwed up (come on it's Kaze we are talking about ) UK release from Kaze

I'm willing to bet Funimation will re-release the DVD version at some point, or wait a certain time to bring both formats together as an Anime Classic Combo Pack.

As for the situation, we already knew Future Diary was coming out so this is just a re-announcement to remind everyone that the title is still coming to the UK. However, having Animatsu and Kaze together is still bad news. Did they not learn from the mistakes? Oh well.

Re: Animatsu announce Future Diary on behalf of Kaze via Man

God bless Funimation for releasing a complete, cheaper and no doubt far better quality release before Khazi.

Bit of a risk from Animatsu IMO. KAZE have an abysmal reputation & vocalizing a partnership for one of KAZE's releases could give them (Animatsu) a bit of of a bother if KAZE follow their usual "quality" of release.

On the flip side, it's nice for the more casual fans who don't notice/aren't particularly bothered by sub, picture, translation issues, etc

i still haven't got over the fact that all the titles on the spines of my kaze BD's face right when everything else faces left. Damn French and their silly ways.

I thought Khazi had given up and died already :(

@msgeek - Same. At least the Tiger and Bunny ones are vertical.

They say they'll be releasing the first part sometime in Q4 but I think what they meant to say is February 2016 followed by the actual release date of sometime in April.

To be fair to Kaze/Manga, delays are a feature of basically every nice UK indie distributor, even the fairly big ones like Arrow are plagued by them. I'm guessing the production houses we have here are not at all reliable, and they probably can't afford to warehouse that much stock.

Buzz201 said:
To be fair to Kaze/Manga, delays are a feature of basically every nice UK indie distributor, even the fairly big ones like Arrow are plagued by them. I'm guessing the production houses we have here are not at all reliable, and they probably can't afford to warehouse that much stock.

Aye,but Kaze Have a habit of forgetting to let anyone know they've delayed something.

Back