Angel Of Death - Episode 03

AgilityRedFox

Completely Average High School Student
I enjoyed this episode. There is nothing really stand out about this anime. The animation is to a normal standard, the music is only slightly above average, the voice acting isn't bad(ignoring Isaac's laugh) and yet there was a rare moment where I found myself paying attention to the show instead of looking through memes while it played.

What really interests me about this show is the relationship developing between Isaac & Rachel, as dysfunctional as it may be, it seems to be beneficial to them both.

I know close to nothing about the source material other than it's a survival game in the same vein as Corpse party and others like that but I am genuinely intrigued to see where the story goes & what kind of plot twist they have in store, if any.

If I hear Isaac laugh as much as he did in last weeks episode again, I swear to god.

What really interests me about this show is the relationship developing between Isaac & Rachel, as dysfunctional as it may be, it seems to be beneficial to them both.
Yeah, I wonder if eventually he'll refuse to kill her or she, after getting through the building (are we clear on whether this is physically happening or some kind of subconscious thing?), decides she doesn't want to die and he'll agree not to kill her.

The more of the series I watch, the more I really enjoy the feeling of the show (if that makes sense?)

Its very much an anime based on a game and everytime I watch this, I really want to go play more Clock Tower 3

Back