And it's hello from me again...

devilrules666

Combat Butler
Hi guys just me popping back and saying hello and saying I am back!

I go away for a awhile and the forum gets a new lick of paint! It looks nice!

Let me quickly update you guys on what I have been up to. My little girl is now crawling around and causing trouble whether she goes. Also I have booked a trip to Japan next March with Japan Journeys! Can't wait to go so exiticed!

Looking forward to catching up with you guys.

It's nice to be back!

With Japan Journeys it's costing over 5 grand . It's roughly £1,700 per person and since I am taking my girlfriend and little daughter it is quite a lot of money! That pays for your plane to and from england and japan and back again, your hotel, all your train travel is paid for, trips to museum studio ghibi and a anime studio, It also lets you pay extra for trips to mount fuji or disneyland japan if you want a side tour and don't mind giving your spare day off looking around tokyo. The only thing you really need to pay for is food well breakfast is free. Oh and a tour guide to translate and show you around as well. Also there are other different types of tours they do all year around like the tokyo games show one, gardens of japan and art and culture ones. I am going on the anime and manga tour. Looking forward to it now! 3 and a half months left and counting!

Welcome home :) I echo AF's jealously about japan :p Personally though I just wish i was earning enough to actually afford it, let alone actually go there (though if i do manage it, i'll be going alone more or less, since my partner is deathly afraid of flying)

Welcome back fella, nice to see you've returned :) I'll probably message you about playing some Naruto storm generations sometime and also catch up with you on you're time away from this place haha.

You lucky sod going to japan, hope you all thoroughly enjoy it :) and well all sit here in envy till you come back lol

Welcome back Devil. :D We promise not to corrupt her, but it'd be in your best interest not to have her near the screen when you do visit - For I will not be responsible for whatever appears on here. ;)
Cya around and about!

Back