Ancient lover of anime

Daymon Black

Completely Average High School Student
Hello

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Damian. Age 30 going 31 this year. A tragedy I'm sure you will all agree.

Been into anime for a long while sense Fist of the North Star, Lensman, Project A-KO :D , Devilman, Samurai Pizza Cats 8) and a whole host of other that I cannot remember at the moment haha.

I prefer the old animes and brings a lot of nostalgic child hood memories. Good times

Despite that Tenchi Muyo, Lupin the third, Patlabor 1&2, Ninja scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Panic & Fumoffu and the godly Wings of Honneamise, Chibi's animations.
Vague memory of the Four Dragon Kings (or something like that) and another where there are three best friends, two became pilots based on Eden and one a singer for Sharon. Sorry it on tip of my fingers.

Just to name a few of which anime I love the most.

Enough of my ramblings. I look forward to becoming part of the community.

kind regards and thanks for taking the time to read this

Daymon Black

Hello~

That name you're looking for is Macross Plus ;)

I'm a sprightly 26 year old myself, but pleased to meet you and hope you stick around!

R

Hey there and welcome here.

Are you not too old for anime? 30yo? geez...
BTW I'm 29 =) there are a few "mature" anime fans here. Please notice that I use the word "mature" very loosely ;D

Enjoy your stay !

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.

Samurai Pizza Cats always left me in stitches. Man I would love to watch the whole series again.

Macross Plus! ah thanks Rui. I'm ashamed I've forgotten the title

:oops:

Thank you Dracos hahaha. These false teeth still bite hard ya know haha :wink:

Chaos - thanks man. I certainly don't act like a thirty something. I seems to be extreme concoction(?) of being too young and too old depending on my mood 8)

Thanks again every one I will certainly will be laying my hat here often.

Welcome to the forums :3
It's great that you've been an anime fan for so long =D
Hope you enjoy it here, I do haha
There's so many people older than me, I'm 17 T_T

Belated Wecome to AUKN! Good to see anime is still going strong with you. I'm 24 and planning on loving anime just as much as I do now in later years. Goes to show that japanime ain't just for kids!!

Voddas said:
Belated Wecome to AUKN! Good to see anime is still going strong with you. I'm 24 and planning on loving anime just as much as I do now in later years. Goes to show that japanime ain't just for kids!!

Hear Hear to that :thumb:

You guys and gals are awesome. You have all made my day. Thanks again.

Chaz - I will look forward to seeing your recommendations

Konata - Seventeen is a fine age. I'm probably one of the biggest kids around. I doubt I will truly grow up. Whats the point there no fun in it >.>

Chibi-hebi-chan - *blushes* I've been out of touch on anime for a while, but I'm slowly and stubbornly catching up haha

Taylor - I think all of them are/were good. Lensman - When I first saw it. It was awesome, it was fantastic. This was either the late eighties on early nineties. Remembering my fond memories of all that time ago, I bought it last year...and.. T_T I don't think I want to talk about it now.
Project A-Ko I would recommend for comedy. I'm looking to get hold of this again on DVD.

Aaron - I lub you too hahaha :wink:

Blackwolf - Thanks. Look forward to seeing your post

Tachi - Thanks man.

Hello cardybean - Thank you. I hope you will forgive me, if by error I put a capital c in your name. It a habit my English teacher relished upon me, but I usually pay attention with names. :wink:

MrChom - Aye Samurai Pizza Cat is something every kid and adult should watch. There is nothing quite like it.

Voddas - You are absolutely right. I won't stop loving anime because it is impossible. I love most Japan relative things. I'm on a verge of buying proper Japanese green tea, Japanese tea pot and cups and miso soup. I tell ya I'm so excited :D :lol:

Anybody else I missed forgive me, but I thank you all the same.

see you around Space Cowboys/gals

Back