American McGee's Alice - game/movie adaptation

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Anyone remember the 'American McGee's Alice' game on the PS2 really dark creepy version of Alice in Wonderland. Great game really atmospheric well its being turned into a live movie.

Plot Outline: Years after her first experience in Wonderland, Alice (Sarah Michelle Gellar), now a disturbed young woman mourning the death of her parents, returns to the land of talking animals and the wicked Queen of Hearts. Based on the computer game "American McGee's Alice."

I kinda like the idea of this, if its done like the game with its dark story (lets face it the original 'kids' story wasn't exactly a light tale full of murder through beheading) then it should prove a worthy basis for a great dark haunting movie.

Thoughts?

Yes I remember it still have it on the PC great little game. I have been looking forward to this film for a long time. Although I liked the idea of Milla Jovovich playing Alice that was floating around years back. She would be better in my opinion. But heres hoping the film wont be scrapped an it actually turns out to be just as dark an great as the game :D

That Man said:
Yes I remember it still have it on the PC great little game. I have been looking forward to this film for a long time. Although I liked the idea of Milla Jovovich playing Alice that was floating around years back. She would be better in my opinion. But heres hoping the film wont be scrapped an it actually turns out to be just as dark an great as the game :D

I would have loved to see Milla Jovovich playing Alice that would be so cool

That sounds pretty great actually. Well apart from the part about Alice being played by Sarah Michelle Geller who I don't think highly of as an actress.

read a review of the game on wiki and i feel physically sick :s
Then you my friend should play the game. No review can do it justice! So play an hurl to your hearts content you wont regret it :wink:

That Man said:
Then you my friend should play the game. No review can do it justice! So play an hurl to your hearts content you wont regret it :wink:

Now thats a review I like So play an hurl to your hearts content you wont regret it :wink: I played my mates copy and loved the sick twisted way the game works and feels, might have to reinvest in my own copy as it has to be dirt cheap now

McIcy said:
That Man said:

Now thats a review I like So play an hurl to your hearts content you wont regret it :wink: I played my mates copy and loved the sick twisted way the game works and feels, might have to reinvest in my own copy as it has to be dirt cheap now

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little :shock:

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I'm gonna go out and buy that game first thing on my way back from college. It looks awesome.

It's in the sold out range. You'll find it for a fiver or less.

I played it a while ago, I loved the atmosphere but if I remember right I got stuck very early on. Might go back to it at some point...

Espy said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
I'm gonna go out and buy that game first thing on my way back from college. It looks awesome.

It's in the sold out range. You'll find it for a fiver or less.

I played it a while ago, I loved the atmosphere but if I remember right I got stuck very early on. Might go back to it at some point...

Sweet nice and cheap just the way I like my games (see I didn't say women)

Back