Am I a Nintendo fanboy?

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Gaming related, of course, just answer the question a certain member believes so that I am one, however, what do you say members of AUKN, do you hold the same opinion and all think of me as a Nintendo fanboy? Speak now.

Your a sega dreamcast fanboy (why did u not buy one of these u lot why!!!!) why did u belive there was an emotion engine in the ps2 like sony were claiming just before it came out???WHY??

Kireek said:
Your a sega dreamcast fanboy (why did u not buy one of these u lot why!!!!) why did u belive there was an emotion engine in the ps2 like sony were claiming just before it came out???WHY??
Hey, I bought a DreamCast, it was ahead of its time, truly... then the PS2 came and stomped all over it, PS2 is probably the best console ever.

Also, I realize this thread is self-centred and pretty retarded, but I needed opinions on whether I am one or not. You obviously already know who this "mysterious" un-named member is, he just keeps at it, calling me one, it really makes me rage, so I got caught up in the moment and made this thread. Was I a Nintendo fanboy a year ago? Probably, they actually had some very good games coming out. Am I one now? No.

didn't we already tell this unnamed person that

cg.jpg

:D

Kireek said:

I had a dreamcast too

Back