All Naruto fans (or people that thinks it's ok) no haters

Robbeech90

Dandy Guy, in Space
Hey guys I've had this in my mind for a long time now about the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the end of the series I've always had the perfect music in mind for that scene to make an AMV and I look forward to the even of the anime so I can make it.

Heres my idea.

the song I would use for this final fight would be "Lets see how far we've come"

Think about it.

The chorus "lets see how far we've come" could refer to how much naruto nd Sasuke have progressed since the start of the series.

The part "I believe the world is burning to the ground" could refer to Konoha burning ot the groud due to the intensity of the battle.

And "I believe it all is coming to an end" could refer to the end of the series.

But these are just my thoughts.

Here watch the video that Inspired me and give your own thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4jFIJJruAM

failure%2001.jpg

Robbeech90 said:
Ryo Chan said:
god bring on 2 weeks so you kids can get back to school and us normal people can reclaim the internet

o_O um where did that come from?

shot at the other 2 not u don't worry :p

i'm just in a bad mood with all amv negitivity round here. If they're so good at it, lets see them make one

Kurogane said:
Robbeech90 said:
Kurogane said:

Sorry but I dont do lame memes >_>

You don't decide, **** happens.

The failure was thrust upon you like venerial disease on a destitute.

/ SERVED

So I share my opinion and some retard like you decides to thrust a lame meme on me......it idiot like you that make the internet crash -_-

Like I saide I don't do lame memes weather you thrust it upon me or not you might aswell be talking to a brick wall because the brick wall cares more then me.

/ANTI-SERVED

Back