Ahh, fangirls *cough* I mean, boys.

Warning: Attention Whore wanting video comments.

And no, I'm not being harsh to either her or Britney, it's just her trying to cause epic e-drama on youtube. ;/

Lupus Inu said:
Warning: Attention Whore wanting video comments.

And no, I'm not being harsh to either her or Britney, it's just her trying to cause epic e-drama on youtube. ;/

'She' is a he :\

Edit: Wait, do you think this is me?! o.o LOL

Edit: Wait, do you think this is me?! o.o LOL

No.

And Britney is only getting her fair share of ****, Michael Jackson had it for a loooooooooooong time. I don't mind Britney Spears, I do think it's harsh, but it's what goes down.

I saw it a couple of days ago but....

No fuxing way is that a man :eek:
So it's true...listening to spears music and not at her in a school girl uniform *cough*causes balls to invert inwards 8)

Personally, I couldn't give a cr*p about Britney. This news storm around her only breezes against me, and I'd be glad never to hear the name Spears on a news channel again.
Nout against her, but this is an overplayed record.

As for the whine, this was a funny as the maniacs in X-Factor that think they can sing, then go off on one because they sounded terrible. I swear, if Britian seriously gets consumed in this behaviour, I'm going Nationalist! XD
Just pathetic. There's freedom of speach and then... there's "itschriscrocker".

awk ya gotta love chris crocker... i mean yes, he's over the top, uber gay, in ur face and sometimes annoying but come the man is FUNNY... he's a performer and he's VERY good at it and if people would look past he's ridiculous style he is actually VERY intelligent and is really going somewhere!

Or he's just some randomer on youtube who got fame from nothing but causing lame e-drama all "Hei geiz leav britney alonez. =<" The only thing funny about him is how sad and pathetic he is, so yeah, he should stfu.

BlackWolf said:
Scarily this guy has just landed himself a tv deal in the states :roll: just what we need another reality show *sigh*

Somehow i'm not surprised, theres no need for terrorism to bring that country down, its media is doing a perfectly good job of reducing the average IQ to such a level that the country will just implode in on itself.

BlackWolf said:
Scarily this guy has just landed himself a tv deal in the states :roll: just what we need another reality show *sigh*

There are loads of people from teh Tube in 'merica getting TV Deals, although most of them don't really have much to offer. *cough* MAD TV *cough*

Back