ADV UK June releases

NGE plat #3, Last Exile #4 AND Puni Puni Poemy? and that's just from ADV! June is going to be another expensive month...

I still haven't even picked up Excel Saga, so Puni Puni's probably going to have to wait for a bit. Fortunately, ES is coming down in price, making it a reasonable possibility. I've recently been buying Noir from Music Zone for £10 a disc. Really surprised me to find a high street store selling anime that cheap. It's already possible to buy Excel on the internet for £10 as well, so I might try that afterwards.

Well, that's assuming that I don't continue and get Volume 2 of SAC and Bebop.

Decisions, decisions...

I will be getting NGE platinum 3 for sure. The artwork on the front of this one is cool I didn't like the artwork on volume 2 that much.

subedii said:
I still haven't even picked up Excel Saga, so Puni Puni's probably going to have to wait for a bit. Fortunately, ES is coming down in price, making it a reasonable possibility. I've recently been buying Noir from Music Zone for £10 a disc. Really surprised me to find a high street store selling anime that cheap. It's already possible to buy Excel on the internet for £10 as well, so I might try that afterwards.

Well, that's assuming that I don't continue and get Volume 2 of SAC and Bebop.

Decisions, decisions...

I didn't think music zone sold anime , the one in oxford street london does
not seem to. Noir for £10 a disk now thats value!!!!!!!!!

Back