Adult Swim UK to be on Bravo on July 8

Nice...that's my birthday.

Not really interested in the US comedy toons they used to have on CNX...they really scared me when I hadn't had much sleep...some crazy, wacked-out stuff. Maybe I'll appreciate them more now...maybe not.

It'd be really nice if they had the anime stuff though.

Hopefully this means we'll get a limited release of the upcoming "The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie Film For Theaters".

Its good that adult swim is coming over here but it probably wont last long because bravo has tried to show cartoons that were for teenagers and adults but bravo is really for drunken reality shows and soft core p*** lol

I should think so, If not straight away then somewhere down the line (provided it actually gets good ratings of course).

Meh, I'm not a huge fan of these animated comedies. Some are awesome, like Robot Chicken and Drawn Together but I just plain don't like Sealab and Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Not my thing is all.

I'm in the camp who thinks it unlikely that any anime will get onto Bravo, or even if adult swim itself will do that well on Bravo. o_O;

Equally I didn't expect any anime to get onto RaptureTV so maybe time will tell.

Seen the adverts for it on Bravo, it starts July 7th at Midnight (so techincally its the 8th), till 2 o'clock, shows include Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab, The Brak Show, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, its 12 till 2 apparently every night, no anime obviously, hopefully Harvey Birdman is on but its not on the first night :cry:

sigh, thats a dissapointment =[

Except for aqua teen hunger force.. i've been wanting to see that show for ages =]

Another good show to be added as an extra would be Drawn Together!

Schedule for saturday morning

00:00
Robot Chicken
The Deep End
Animated comedy series co-created by Seth Green in which a variety of toys and action figures, brought to life by stop-motion animation, go on improbable and irreverent adventures. Jesus hunts his arch-nemesis with a gun, and a Japanese gameshow asks, 'Who Poop Last?'.
00:15
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Rabbot
Animated comedy following the adventures of Frylock, Meatwad and Master Shake, three junk-food shaped characters who are neither teenaged nor aquatic. Dr. Weird invents a giant mechanical robot, which destroys Carl's car.
00:30
Robot Chicken
Junk in the Trunk
Animated comedy series co-created by Seth Green in which a variety of toys and action figures, brought to life by stop-motion animation, go on improbable and irreverent adventures. Optimus Prime falls foul of prostate cancer, and 'The World's Most One-Sided Fist Fights' reach their inevitable conclusion.
00:45
Sealab 2021
I Robot
Animated comedy about a high-tech oceanographic laboratory occupied by a staff of freaks, misfits and idiots. Sealab is badly damaged during a hurricane, but most of the crew remain oblivious to the danger.
01:00
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Leprechaupolis
Animated comedy following the adventures of Frylock, Meatwad and Master Shake, three junk-food shaped characters who are neither teenaged nor aquatic. The gang take on some miscreant leprechauns who have been stealing people's shoes.
01:15
Sealab 2021
Happy Cake
Animated comedy about a high-tech oceanographic laboratory occupied by a staff of freaks, misfits and idiots. When Captain Murphy's Happy Cake Oven disappears, he sends his crew to confront a huge, lethal squid.
01:30
The Brak Show
Goldfish
Animated comedy about Brak, a lisping adolescent space-cat who lives with his parents, is best friends with an evil human-sized mantis, and lives next door to a huge killer robot. Before going on holiday, Thundercleese asks Brak to take care of his beloved goldfish.
01:45
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
World Premier Toon In
The animated intergalactic talk show with celebrity guests. Cartoon creators Genndy Tartakofsky, Craig McCracken, Eugene Mattos and Pat Ventura join Space Ghost for talk on the art of toons.

Yeah, no anime, but still great shows to be seen. All new episodes tonight, so I look forward to that. And yes, it's about time that UK got something decent, though I have a feeling it won't last long. :(

Back