Additional winter 2006/07 UK DVD release dates

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Last week we added several new UK DVD releases to our release schedule (including box sets for Witch Hunter Robin, Planetes and Mobile Suit Gundam).
  • 27th November 2006
  • Fantastic Children #2 (Beez)

4th December 2006
  • Fantastic Children #3 (Beez)
  • Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Second GIG #7 (Manga)
  • Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Limited Edition Complete 2nd GIG (Play.com Exclusive Tin Box Set) (Manga)
  • Gundam Movies Box (Beez)
  • Otogi Zoshi #1 Gift Set (DVD & Book) (Manga)
  • Planetes #1 Double Pack (Beez)

18th December 2006
  • Witch Hunter Robin Box Set 1/2 (Beez)
  • Witch Hunter Robin Box Set 2/2 (Beez)

26th December
  • Naruto Unleashed #2

29th January 2007
  • Otogi Zoshi #3 (Manga)
  • Robotech: The Masters - Complete Box Set (Manga)
  • She: The Ultimate Weapon (Saikano) - Another Love Song (Manga)
Should you want to keep up to date with UK anime release dates - there is no better place than Anime UK News, and if you'd like a printable hard copy of this schedule to hand over as a Christmas list or something, just click here. Thanks to Ninja Boy! for reporting some of these new release dates.

Just ordered Fantastic Children 2&3, Otogi Zoshi 3, both Witch Hunter Robin boxsets and Robotech: The Masters boxset. Thinking about getting Planetes if what I just ordered leaves me with any spare money :lol:

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Limited Edition Complete 2nd GIG (Play.com Exclusive Tin Box Set) (Manga) This is currently on my christmas list although I doubt I will get it.

4th December 2006

[*]Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Limited Edition Complete 2nd GIG (Play.com Exclusive Tin Box Set) (Manga)

18th December 2006
[*]Witch Hunter Robin Box Set 1/2 (Beez)
[*]Witch Hunter Robin Box Set 2/2 (Beez)

26th December
[*]Naruto Unleashed #2

29th January 2007
[*]Robotech: The Masters - Complete Box Set (Manga)

It's what I'm getting. >_>

The ones I'm initially planning on from that selection are

* Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Second GIG #7 (with extra bits & bobs)
* Planetes
* Otogi Zoshi #3

:)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
The SAC tin is extrememly sexy by the way for those of you getting it.
I was lured in by the promise of a tachikoma toy and free t-shirt! I'll worry about getting the six preceding volumes later.

Back