Addicted to video games?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ash

Dandy Guy, in Space
Well, i've been playing God Hand for awhile now and I can't stop.

I'm addicted to it! I was also addicted to Kingdom Hearts 2 when that first came out.

How about you?
Are any of you addicted to a certain game, or have you ever been before?

Ive been addicted to many games mostly Final fantasy games. I thnk I played Final Fantasy X for 16 hours straight :lol:

Ive gone pretty much off games now so things like this dont happen anymore

Nope, i just don't find gaming a intriguing and fun source of entertainment, Saying that i am somewhat interested in the processes and building up of games followed by the final designs and story lines that eventually come out towards the end. Hence i belong to GameSpot, and just for the sake of reading up on all this gaming, i do occasionally buy games out of a random outburst; i have got too stop.

£50 Game or a £50 Box Set, i think the latter wins for me.

I can't say I'm addicted to a specific game, maybe halo 2 since i've played it a lot since its release 11/11/04. But in general I am addicted to video games as a whole, story of my life to be honest and hopefully it will continue to be so.

So far this year I have been addicted to 2 games, the biggest of which was Final Fantasy XII which I even took into work with me so I could play it on nightshifts, I have to start this over again when I go back on nightshifts as I wanna try to collect all the Espers that I missed out on.

Yakuza was a HUGE game for me I ended up playing it all the way through and couldn't put the game down, I am gonna have to restart this soon as I wanna try to complete all the sub tasks that I missed out on during the game.

Any final fantasy game,devil may cry 3,resident evil,gunz.

I once spent 13 hours on runescape :oops: (i quit that hard)

So i'm an addict hey it's not as expensive as drugs or anime :p

When i Start A Game for a series That i've been a fan of, like GTA, SVR, Tony hawks, DMC. I will Play almost non-stop.

When I Bought GTA San An. I played it every chance i got for like 3 months. I used much of that 3 months just wrecking about, not doin any missions, blowing **** up, attacking Area 69, stuff like that

I once spent between 16-18 hours on GoW

pokemon (All colours, ive owned and completed all of them, all pokemon on blue) and the final fantasy series (once spent 26 hours playing that straight the first time I played it, during 6 weeks holidays) 8)

The GTA games are also evil for addictability, especially as you never really complete them, you may finish the main story but then you have all the sub plots and side quests to go back and complete

all the pokemon handheld games... oh my fly 0_0

i NEVER liked the show but those games are like little handheld electronic heroine! 0_0

I played games since I got my game boy and since that I got all the game boy ,colour ,advance ds games of pokemon which I play for hours. on my pokemon diamond my play time is over 100 hours the same with the legend of zelda games when I am in a dungeon or facing a boss I won`t stop playing until I comleted the dungeon or defeated the boss.

Hehe i get addicted to any game pretty easily, RPGs are the main culprits though, gotta max out that level, get all the summons/magic etc etc. FF 7,8 and 12 are nefarious for 100+ hours of gametime. Anybody try the perfect FF7 game? 99 of every item, all materia, etc etc. I stayed on the Shinra ship stealing for about 4-5 hours there to get an item you could only find there.

That game is officially on hiatus for the mo, if i get close to it i'll be sucked in and bled dry for a couple of months again.

Pokemon games draw me in but then spit me back out after a couple of weeks so im lucky in that respect :wink:

Back