A recomendation please.

SchoolRumble4Ever!

Student Council President
Sorry if this should go into a bigger thread but I have just finished watching an anime called Comic Party and I would like to know if anybody has a good anime for me to watch.

Here's the details:

I'm a guy
I prefer comdey and........romance anime.

Thanks for anybody putting up a recomendation.

BlackWolf said:
Have you tried Love Hina yet? If you like zany mad-cap comedy i would recommend Excel Saga.
Same here, but I'd say anything by Ken Akumatsu is worth a look (similar genres, but with their own twists to each story). He also did "A.I Love You" (manga only) and "Negima."

I'm mainly a manga fan, so I'm not much more help, sorry.

Your into the same kind of genres of anime as me! :D
There are quite a lot out there, if you want to know my list send me a PM. Most the things ive watched are all Romance / Comedy

Jayme said:
Ah, I always recommend this, But I think you would love it. LOVELY COMPLEX. :D :D
I'm going to second this recommendation. I love Lovely Complex, one of my favourite romantic comedies at the moment.
Maybe Nodame Cantabile which i also finished watching recently. I'm so glad i left it until it was all subbed to watch because once i started watching it i couldn't stop!

I should have more recommendations than this, i love Romantic Comedy

SchoolRumble4Ever! said:
I prefer comdey and........romance anime.
I echo SchoolRumble4Ever!. I watched Episodes 1 of Full Metal Panic! and Love Hina today..... and I preferred FMP!.

I don't like to watch a full Anime online because it is afterall technically illegal (e.g. not paying for it and all that jazz) so I tend to buy the full product. Having said that, I will watch the first Episode of a Series to see if it suits me, before parting with my money.

I really liked the feel of FMP!, but I found Love Hina... I don't know; I think I need to see more of it.
Which leads me to ask, and further extend SchoolRumble4Ever!'s thread:
What Anime would you recommend that fits in to the Comedy/Romance genre (with one's interest leaning on the Romantic) which DOES NOT contain nudity or sex-scenes. In other words: Romantic Comedy Anime which is adult in writing, but innocent in appearance.

Thanks. :)

I was going to say Ouran host club, i think thats funny and theres romance going on in it, but it's quite a well known one i think so you've probably seen it, that and i don't know if it fits under the 'adult in writing' genre =(

I'm new to all anime thingies so i'm not much help but i'm keeping check on these threads! ^^

I've just finished watching Lovely Complex and it's great, really nice to see a romantic comedy without the bland dating-sim stereotypes.

I'd also recommend Rec, it's a pretty short series but it's a good slice of life thing. I'd personally like to see more series like that with older protaganists!

Charter_Mage said:
Jayme said:
Ah, I always recommend this, But I think you would love it. LOVELY COMPLEX. :D :D
I'm going to second this recommendation. I love Lovely Complex, one of my favourite romantic comedies at the moment.
Maybe Nodame Cantabile which i also finished watching recently. I'm so glad i left it until it was all subbed to watch because once i started watching it i couldn't stop!

I should have more recommendations than this, i love Romantic Comedy

i agree... lovely complex is so funny from beginning to end... the best anime in the spring anime list even summer or fall.....^_^

Back