A question about Neo magazine

Robbeech90

Dandy Guy, in Space
Hey I got the latest issue of Neo magazine yesterday and I was wandering How many other people on here subscribe to or buy Neo? :D

chaos said:
I subscribe. I think Mononoke also subscribe to it. There are more people around here who does.

Cool, you know the funny thing is I subscribed to Neo the same day I joined this site. ^^

I was once tempted to subscribe, but a majority of the stuff in the magazine doesn't really interest me. That, and I keep forgetting to buy the magazines, so I don't really bother with Neo. It's more like a "Once In A Blue Moon" thing.

I buy it on occasion. Basically, I just buy it whenever I see it. I don't go out of my way to read it.

However, Neo seems to think highly of Ah! My Goddess and even gave Girls Bravo 3/5. That made me rage.

I don't read Neo - used to collect Animerica/Manga Mania/Anime UK and a few others a long time ago but ran out of time/space for magazines. I'd probably pick it up off the shelf if I was ever stuck on a long trip without my handhelds though.

R

I buy it occasionally. I live two minutes from their headquarters, went there to hand in a readers questionnaire hoping they'd give me the prize because I came in person. They did not.

I buy Neo from my WH Smiths. It seems to be the only place that sells it in my area. I get annoyed everytime I get a copy however as they always put it amongst the kids mags and comics.

Grrrrr.......

Voddas said:
I buy Neo from my WH Smiths. It seems to be the only place that sells it in my area. I get annoyed everytime I get a copy however as they always put it amongst the kids mags and comics.

Grrrrr.......

THe person in my newsagents seems to feel its necessary to wave it at me, regardless of how many people are in the shop. Something that is also very embaressing.

Spyro201 said:
THe person in my newsagents seems to feel its necessary to wave it at me, regardless of how many people are in the shop. Something that is also very embaressing.
I'd rather have that to be honest. I don't find getting Neo embarrasing but rather it pisses me of that the've obviously seen the anime and thought, "Oh, cartoons! This must be for the kids section!". Really grinds my gears.

Voddas said:
Spyro201 said:
I'd rather have that to be honest. I don't find getting Neo embarrasing but rather it pisses me of that the've obviously seen the anime and thought, "Oh, cartoons! This must be for the kids section!". Really grinds my gears.

lol not if theres a load of chavs while she waves it around... especially when there are not-very-dressed anime girls on the back etc. lol

Spyro201 said:
lol not if theres a load of chavs while she waves it around... especially when there are not-very-dressed anime girls on the back etc. lol

I know, i mean, i picked up the manga sutra and got funny looks, god knows why :S

;)

Spyro201 said:
Ah.. well... that's different. I guess I'm lucky chavs don't hang around the kiddie section... well apart from the really dodgy ones.

Voddas said:
Spyro201 said:
Ah.. well... that's different. I guess I'm lucky chavs don't hang around the kiddie section... well apart from the really dodgy ones.

:lol: Yep. Its every month. I go in the shop praying no one else is there :lol: The looks I get for buying it...

Back