A next metal gear is....

Gah why can't companys just release the title instead of stuff like that. At least the Blizzard one announcing Diablo 3 was easier to understand. Though for some reason when i first saw it i thought the bit at the end was actually the Xbox 360 power switch. Maybe its going to be a PC version of MGS4.

I am happy :D and looking on the bright side of there being a new MGS for us all to argue over how it is going to look.

I really hope we get ninja Raiden

McIcy said:
I am happy :D and looking on the bright side of there being a new MGS for us all to argue over how it is going to look.

i doubt it :/
he retired to his family

will probably get a side character...or they could have raiden as a mission when he went missing

Or it could be several things actually. It could be a new Ac!d game or even another Portable Ops. More detail is needed, unless they are going to remake the first two Metal Gear games (the ones on the MSX)

Tachi- said:
McIcy said:

he retired to his family

will probably get a side character...or they could have raiden as a mission when he went missing

Ooooh what if it is him starting human and then you become more cyborg as the game progresses.... well I can dream

McIcy said:
Tachi- said:
McIcy said:

he retired to his family

Ooooh what if it is him starting human and then you become more cyborg as the game progresses.... well I can dream

you know what came to my mind when you said that?
prince of persia on ps2......the further you got into the game the more his clothes "ripped off" yeah but if they did that with lara croft it'd be indecent exposure :(
i can dream...

Back