A little help here please.

Robbeech90

Dandy Guy, in Space
Sorry for this random question my quest to find daily anime news for the UK isn't going so well so I'm giving up on that and insted go and start using the anime news network but before I do I'd like to ask even though I'm not American dose the news on the anime news network apply to me as an anime fan?

EDIT: I'm not going to leave ANUK

Of course it does. Especially if you import. But even if you dont, its usually anime thats been licenced in the US that gets licenced here a while later [even though, a lot that is there licenced in the US isnt licenced here].

Plus reviews on various things and news direct from Japan is relevant to all fans. To be honest this is quite common sense :?

Maltos said:
Of course it does. Especially if you import. But even if you dont, its usually anime thats been licenced in the US that gets licenced here a while later [even though, a lot that is there licenced in the US isnt licenced here].

Plus reviews on various things and news direct from Japan is relevant to all fans. To be honest this is quite common sense :?

yes I know news from japan is common sence for all anime fans but I was more wandering about news from america if that aplies to me. Sorry for not specifying that.

Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:
Maltos gave you your answer, which was, it's quite good if you're an importer, and it's still applicable if you don't, but not quite so much.

yes I know, I quoted it.
*facepalms*

I'm not ******* talking about the Japan part, which is the part YOU responded too. I'm talking about the relevance of the US part, which has been answered...

*looks at thread*

...three times already.

If you want news and reviews on the R1 side of things, I suggest checking out the Anime On DVD (AoD) forums on mania.com. Of course, you can use ANN too.

Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:
Maltos gave you your answer, which was, it's quite good if you're an importer, and it's still applicable if you don't, but not quite so much.

yes I know, I quoted it.
*facepalms*

I'm not ******* talking about the Japan part, which is the part YOU responded too. I'm talking about the relevance of the US part, which has been answered...

*looks at thread*

...three times already.

Look I dont have time to deal with you right now. -_-' Dont bother responding because I'm just going to ignore you now.

And yes they have been answered but I dont need you to point that out.

Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:

yes I know, I quoted it.
*facepalms*

*looks at thread*

...three times already.

Look I dont have time to deal with you right now. -_-' Dont bother responding because I'm just going to ignore you now.

And yes they have been answered but I dont need you to point that out.
Then don't bloody ask again if it's been answered for you. This a basic concept of language.

Stop resurrecting a fight the other side walked away from days ago, please. It's silly to re-ask questions but posting in a thread to continue ranting at someone who already stopped is equally tedious. It will just start up again...

R

Maxon said:
You bumping the thread and starting an alternative argument is so helpful, right?

If you must have the last word, please feel free to post after this. But I have no intention of starting an alternative argument. And it's hardly unreasonable bumping less than half an hour after you flamed him out of nowhere, is it?

Just pretend I grumble in response to your next post and we can let this die.

R

Back