A Forum Game section...

Ammish

Stand User
Yeah, I think we need one and we got proof by having 4 forum games and popular in the Random Chit Chat Section...

So Can we have a forum game section now, please so the random chit chat section can talk about other matters and it saves looking about

For once I agree with you. It's getting really crowded in that forum. It might also be a good thing to stop the post count from increasing in the Games forum.

i dont even think it would need its own forum, i think a subforum in random chit chat would suit it better.

Is there any point in keeping the manga shorts and battle forum around? They've been inactive for months and there never seemed to be much activity in them ever.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Is there any point in keeping the manga shorts and battle forum around? They've been inactive for months and there never seemed to be much activity in them ever.

Agreed. There isn't much use in keeping them around... unless someone wants to resurrect them. :?

i guess it would stop the clutter of topic in the random chit-chat forum, but i don't really see the need for it other than that. i don't like the idea though of boosting your post count up so high just on these games though so i don't really like the idea of them so much

If threads are consistently derailed with junk posts rambling on about nothing, I will start deducting big numbers from post counts.

Consider this a first warning. I'm getting sick of reading pointless crap.

Paul said:
If threads are consistently derailed with junk posts rambling on about nothing, I will start deducting big numbers from post counts.

Consider this a first warning. I'm getting sick of reading pointless crap.

I agree. The amount of posts is getting ridiculous, if this keeps up the post count for this month will be triple that of every month from last year.

Back