5th December UK anime releases

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
MVM round off their 2005 catalogue today with three more titles, including the third volume of popular series Full Metal Alchemist. Full Metal Alchemist is currently airing on Rapture TV (Sky channel 288) on Tuesdays at 8:30pm. Also due out today are the next two instalments of Gundam SEED, courtesy of Beez, although it is possible one or both of these releases have been delayed until next week.

All of today's releases are listed below.
<ul class="menu"><b>5 December 2005</b>
Full Metal Alchemist #3 (MVM)
Gundam SEED #7 (Beez)
Gundam SEED #8 (Beez)
Ranma 1/2 Movie #2 (MVM)
Yu Yu Hakusho #4 (MVM)</ul>
If you want to keep abreast of all upcoming UK releases, be sure to refer to our regularly maintained release schedule

For me, this week is all about getting my hands on a copy of FMA #3, although given the financial situation it will most likely be a rental copy for now. I'll probably rent the others eventually once I've caught up with the respective series.

Beez are moving really fast with Gundam SEED; 8 volumes out since July?! Impressive!

Also, I wonder how many more people will be buying FMA now having seen the first few episodes on TV.

Didn't see FMA today, I'll check tomorrow. Although I did sort of spend a couple of hundred quid on other shinythings :shock: so... yeah, the wallet's going to have to stay shut for a while methinks

I been looking to get FMA Vol3 but things been running away with me recently me have to wait a couple of weeks before I get round to order it. What with plenty of college work, normal work for cashito.... Im snowed under with work....

Paul said:
Beez are moving really fast with Gundam SEED; 8 volumes out since July?! Impressive!

Yeah but has anyone actually got 7&8 yet? Play still says awaiting stock and i know people who ordered it from Amazon who's orders have moved and the sit lists its availabilty as 4-6 weeks.

Looks like they've been delayed but Beez hasn't told anyone yet

Back