4Kids License Pretty Cure

I assume a CCS-style lobotomy is in order, to remove all the shoujo-ai suggestiveness...

I'm not one to complain about minor edits or changes to a show after licensing (name changes are not worth boycotting over, IMO), but when you get the wholesale restructuring of character relationships and as a result plotlines for the simple reason that the company is afraid to risk showing something challenging or new, it annoys the hell out of me.

aniki said:
I assume a CCS-style lobotomy is in order, to remove all the shoujo-ai suggestiveness...

I'm not one to complain about minor edits or changes to a show after licensing (name changes are not worth boycotting over, IMO), but when you get the wholesale restructuring of character relationships and as a result plotlines for the simple reason that the company is afraid to risk showing something challenging or new, it annoys the hell out of me.

Agree with you totally here, name changes are not a reason to boycott a show for me, but restructuring of key parts is.

Omg, what crap to wake up to this morning, about 5 bits of bad news...

This was on my download list as well, seems to fansubbers who did this series take things down the second they are licensed...
Stupid 4Kids!!!!! My hate for them grows day by day, and my hate for the American people who watch their shows and do nothing grows as well...
I'm just hoping that the torrents get hosted somewhere else lol

I know how you feel - the last batch (42-47) was in my DL queue. Really annoying.

I guess I will have to trade for them. BTW large batches have appeared on certain trackers, with amusing torrent comments.

Back