4 new Beez licences

Paradox295

Pokémon Master
http://twitter.com/BeezEnt/status/14654542500

Hints are:
Well #anime 1 and #anime 2 are related but are traditionally Beez-style titles but not of a school-based variety
#anime license 3 is one that Andrew, our head of acquisitions has been asked about ever since he started work at Beez.
Finally #anime license 4 is one that is very hard to guess. It's not a Bandai title nor is it what you'd expect for a number of reasons.
Here's a tricky hint for #anime license 4: one of the key creative staff in Super Milk Chan is in charge of this project & it's pretty new!

Right..
Anime 1 = Something like Gundam
Anime 2 = As Above
Anime 3 = Lucky Star, duh
Anime 4 is a contest, I'm pretty sure of the one I entered with

Yeh I'd imagine that it will be either Zeta or the Zeta Movies and possibly the original series also, since Unicorn and Gundam 00 are already licensed to Beez.

The first 2 are probably some retro Gundam series I would assume some of the ones that have been dubbed.

Next up, Lucky Star or possibly FMP : The Second Raid (although I've seen this asked significantly less)

Final one, DB Kai maybe? Its not a Bandai title, its fairly new and its certainly not something you'd expect Beez to release. But its probably going to be a fairly lucrative license assuming someone can get it at the right price.

The only problem is, I've no idea if it fits the hint about Super Milk Chan

Following the Super Milk Chan lead, lead me to find Durarara!! and Baccano! so there's potential for it to be one of them. Although both feel like the kind of thing Manga would try to get there hands on primarily.

As I posted this on the twitter too here you go:

To avoid disappointment here's another hint re #3:- Andrew has been working for Beez for over 5 years now.

True fact y'know :p?

But yes, that rules out some guesses immediately and is more of a clue than I really should give!

Andrew

ok, that excludes Lucky star then. Full Metal Panic: second raid is 5 years old, but the original was a license from ADV, so I guess this could be excluded as well.

Macross? Honeamise? Loddoss (one can only dream, isn't it?? )

Monster?

Its just about old enough, and has recently been dubbed. So perfect time to pick up the license really.

Now to continue looking through MAL using the advanced search.

Ryo Chan said:
not sure then, too early for unicorn

and the 4th one i have 0 idea's about

can alway dream it's k-on

Unicorn has already been announced (as I feared Blu Ray only at the moment)

Errr hopefully Gundam Zeta: A New Translation movies will be in there somewhere and maybe Victory Gundam or Gundam 00 Season 2 will be in there.

If Key Staff could be hinting to the Key Animator (long shot but bear with me) then Blood +, Sengoku Basara, Kuroshitsuji, 07 Ghost and Eureka 7 the movie are all possibilities. I know probably none of these are the ones but just a random stab in the dark. (personally I'd quite like to see sengoku basara and 07 ghost over here but thats just me)

Oh as for the 3rd one, I'm hoping its Overman King Gainer as it was released in 2002 so obv its older than 5 years and the USA has it and we still don't

Back