Roadie

School Idol
Anyone seen this yet? I thought it was good but not as good as its hyped to be, don't get me wrong though, its got some epic parts in it. I did like the how the film had a "gritty" colour tone and contrast, I forgot what that type of effect is called.

Hyaku said:
Is this that movie where its based entirely on the battle? o_O

Yeah thats the one, 300 Spartans against the might of the Persian army, looks stunning, and from the trailer it looks like it will get you on the edge of your seats during the battles. Best of all it actually looks like Frank Millers Book

300 TRAILER for those of you who don't know this film - it looks like a must see

Saw it earlier to day - thoroughly entertaining stuff. It's not particuarly deep or thought provoking, but is a very enjoyable spectacle. As long as that's what you go in expecting, you won't be disappointed.

Hopefully seeing it this week, just gotta get over the flu and then I will be using one of day offs to sit in the cinema and bask in the violence

Watched it, enjoyed it. There were elements of the film that irritated me though. Great visuals and action scenes mind.

Just got home from watching this at the IMAX theatre, and it was amazing. :D

All things look awesome when projected onto 40ft high screens. 8)

Hi,
I saw the movie.It is a typical historical movie and stars 300 Spartans.It is a good action film only filled with fights.It will be liked by those who like to see blood shed only.But the director has come with a different story line and has given a good movie.

Amazing film. Even better is the "300 - pg version"
"This is blasphemy! This is madness!"
"Madness? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!!"<Sorry, but if this is about 300 then it needs to be put.

Back