3 months with no anime or manga....and still counting.

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
just as the subject says above.....
thats how long it has been since i have watched/read anime or manga!

i don't know why this has happened, its not because i no longer am interested in it or anything. it baffles even me.

even my usuall routine of surfing the net for the lates news, dvd's, figures and the ever essential torrents, has been on hiatus.

and also since i pre-ordered the Nintendo Wii, that also gave me another reason for turning my attention span. AND, the fact that my computer has lots of problems with it recently (which the bloody folks at Packard Bell, cant seem to understand and resulted in me ranting over the phone for a whole week, made them send new RAM chips..which i am still waiting for.), added to this.

it feels really weird not doing what i like best.... the days seem rather gloomy and dull....and boring......well this LONG ass break could end in a few days after getting the Wii and new RAM, but still....very dull indeed.
(this kinda sounds like something you'd here from someone who has just stop'd smoking lol)

i just thought that i'd randomly share this with all you guys here to see your opinions and what have you.......
so if you guys have had some breaks from your favourite hobby or whatever, post your stories here.

EDIT - also recomend some new anime for me to watch once i get back into my groove.

P.S - ....3...months....not......good....

How in the heck do you think I felt.

I went from the end of the 'Manga Ent' VHS era, to the first half of this year, and the only anime I obtained was Dominion Tank Police 1 and 2, ( which came as a Playstation 2 magazine coverdisk belive it or not, :shock: ) Macros 2: Lovers again, ( oh common, it's not 'that' bad, :wink: ) and the original Ghost in the Shell movie, ( which had it's sound track out of sync by about 2 seconds. :? )

So you think 'you've' had it bad. :roll: :p :wink:

lol

To be honest my love of anime lessened considerably since around the Spring anime season in Japan based largely on the fact nothing coming out has interested me whatsoever. I still read manga (mainly scans, as its pretty rare for some of the obscure titles I read to get licensed) and there are a few series coming out on DVD stateside that I have an interest in. But seeing as I used to watch about 5-10 episodes a day of anime, my interest has massively plummeted.

My anime/manga interest has somewhat increased over the last few months, i think it could be down to the fact that i have been getting money which has let me be able to buy more or the fact that i just got more interested in it. Though at the moment i am not planning to get any anime really until i can get a nintendo wii, i may have to wait till next year to get that since christmas has to be dealt with and so i may not have the money for it..basically its all down to how much money i have in the end.

Since my house move I've had little money for DVDs and manga, and the internet in my flat STILL isn't installed so I can't download fansubs either. With the exception of review discs I've been going through a bit of a viewing drought in the past month or two. Hectic as hell though!

now that i have got my Wii on friday, AND my NEW RAM chips on the same day through the post looks like i will be back into my usuall anime/,anga routine real soon.
now all i need to do is install these little buggers.

i will seriously feel sorry for the net connection in my house for the next few months lol....

Ninja Boy! said:
now that i have got my Wii on friday, AND my NEW RAM chips on the same day through the post looks like i will be back into my usuall anime/,anga routine real soon.
now all i need to do is install these little buggers.

i will seriously feel sorry for the net connection in my house for the next few months lol....

Well done fill that bandwidth with anime, we all do it

(this is a little late but thought i'd update)

WTF!!
after putting the new RAM chips, the computer continues with its probs.
so i phoned the peeps up and they said they would send a techinician to my house and change the motherboard...so i thought sweet.
then the dude came to my house last week and he wouldnt change the motherboard, because according to him, 'he has never seen a case like this in his 5 year career'.
so he said he would bring another pair of RAM chips and change so in my head i am like, 'YOU SON OF A B***H'

then the dude was meant to come to my house to repair it today but no news of him...this is seriously getting annoying, and my long departure break from anime/manga, continues!

and because of this i have been more into gaming,...much more..
but i still miss watching anime and reading manga.....*sigh*

McIcy said:
Dammit man, hurry out and get a fix of anime/manga before its too late and you start watching soaps like emerdale or corrie

Them two are crap, watch eastenders, way better...

Errrm, maybe I should stop watching soaps

And its been two months since I bought a anime, called Last Exile...

keyblade_master uk said:
McIcy said:
Dammit man, hurry out and get a fix of anime/manga before its too late and you start watching soaps like emerdale or corrie

I think you should now turn on the dvd player, load some anime and forget about the Fowlers and the Mitchells for a night

Join the soapy side icy you know you wanna :shock:

Ps.why not instead of resisting anime(which is pretty futile) multi task all 3.

Manga on the bed controllers and remote postion in front of a second tv with an anime dvd running :D

McIcy said:
keyblade_master uk said:
McIcy said:

I think you should now turn on the dvd player, load some anime and forget about the Fowlers and the Mitchells for a night

I olny watch Eastenders when my Mum watches it. And its hard to juggle into buying games and Anime...

I think I need a Saturday job....

Back