3 death note dvd vol 2 and 2 and 3

pneboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
im selling

volume 2 in black dvd case due to original case being destroyed in mail a little scratch on disk nothing noticeable plays 100% fine on dvd player

volume 2 in original case no scratches

volume 3 in original case

these are all £7 pound + plus a charge of £2 p+p im selling them because they are doubles and im not really interested in having vol 2 three times

edit: just realised forgot to say they are r1

edit 2:changing the price to £7

DeathNote_Holder said:
£10! how can u get them delivied to me?

each volume is £9 not £10, including p+p

btw to everyone im selling 1-3 for £23
they dont have figures if anyone was thinking im selling them with the dvd's

i relisted it
please someone buy it im desperate its taking up too much space, in my bedroom's position you will understand

Spyro201 said:
Considering the UK releases are cheaper I doubt they'll do too well.

if you bought the uk release it would cost you £30 to get the 3 volumes (im waiting for the moan of they're double volumed)
but paying £20 for 2 volumes is rediculous when you can get 3 volumes from me at the same price of a R2 with only 2

pneboy said:
Spyro201 said:

if you bought the uk release it would cost you £30 to get the 3 volumes (im waiting for the moan of they're double volumed)
but paying £20 for 2 volumes is rediculous when you can get 3 volumes from me at the same price of a R2 with only 2

Paying £20 for 3 volumes is not ridiculous? Spyro is right; No one will buy them at that price especially if they are preowned. You mentioned that the volume 2 is in a black case - I'm sure people aren't going to want to pay £9 for that. Also, who would want to buy 2 dvd's of volume 2? Another reason, if you look on the forum, most people sell individual volumes about 3-5 pound each; And, even then, its still quite hard to sell because most of us would much rather buy a new copy for a few quid more.

Yagami said:
pneboy said:
Spyro201 said:

Paying £20 for 3 volumes is not ridiculous? Spyro is right; No one will buy them at that price especially if they are preowned. You mentioned that the volume 2 is in a black case - I'm sure people aren't going to want to pay £9 for that. Also, who would want to buy 2 dvd's of volume 2? Another reason, if you look on the forum, most people sell individual volumes about 3-5 pound each; And, even then, its still quite hard to sell because most of us would much rather buy a new copy for a few quid more.

Thank you Yagami.

Even if this is meant to be vol 1, 2 and 3 R1, that's equal to 1 and half of the UK releases. Which don't cost much more brand new than what your selling them at. Plus people aren't going to pay as much for r1's anyways.

No offence, but if you really want to sell these, you best rethink your prices :)

Yagami said:
pneboy said:
Spyro201 said:

im selling the one with the black case on its own and they are kinda brand new because i never watched them and i only watched the ones with the figures

pneboy said:
Yagami said:
pneboy said:
Spyro201 said:

im selling the one with the black case on its own and they are kinda brand new because i never watched them and i only watched the ones with the figures

Meh, whatever. Your obviously not listening to any of the advice either of us has said. If you believe you can sell 3 r1, used, one of the volumes broken, for a few quid less than a brand new r2 copy, so be it. But, as far as I can see, your a very annoying brat that wont listen to anyone and would probably the same annoying brat when selling someone the item (delivering in late, etc.). Good luck. :wink:

Yagami said:
pneboy said:
Yagami said:
pneboy said:
Spyro201 said:

Meh, whatever. Your obviously not listening to any of the advice either of us has said. If you believe you can sell 3 r1, used, one of the volumes broken, for a few quid less than a brand new r2 copy, so be it. But, as far as I can see, your a very annoying brat that wont listen to anyone and would probably the same annoying brat when selling someone the item (delivering in late, etc.). Good luck. :wink:

im not selling vol 2 with the black case,
im selling on ebay volume 1,2,3 R1 ive never watched them i just opened tem for some reason and took the figure from them

Yagami said:
pneboy said:
Yagami said:
pneboy said:
Spyro201 said:

Have you ever heard of cutting your loses pneboy??

Lower the price, people will probably buy, until you lower the price,, no one will buy.

Back