23rd anniversary of DragonBall Z

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
23 years ago on this day, the first ever episode of Dragonball Z aired in Japan. Soon after It was aired around the world and became a huge hit and became a big part of our childhood. Why? BECAUSE ITS F*****G AWESOME THATS WHY!!!!

Dragonball Z made a huge impact in my Life. Its what got me into anime in the first place, SO i am forever greatful towards DBZ for introducing me to a whole new world that i was unaware of at the time.

I remember when i was a little child and i first saw the trailer on Cartoon Network. My first thoughts were "Ill never like this show". My God was i wrong. Years later i started watching it and i fell deeply in love with the show. I was then told that it was an Anime, Something that became a part of my life.

There are THOUNDSANDS of memorable moments that stuck with me over the years. Such as Goku turning super Saiyan, The Ginyu force, Gohan fighting Cell, Super Saiyan 3, Fusions, Majin Buu and many others.

Goku is one of the most insperational anime Characters ever made. Naruto and Luffy have obviously borrowed traits from him. Heck, even Kishimoto and Oda admit that DBZ inspired their work.

Most animes that are made nowa days are alot more different and anime fans like much more different things. But i know Deep down inside that no one will forget Dragonball Z.

I know some people might see this as a waste of time, but i just wanted to take time to tell you how much i love and appriciate DBZ and how its effected me

I salute you Dragonball Z. Ill remember you till i die. DRAGON DRAGON ROCK THE DRAGON DRAGONBALL Z!!!!!

23 years ago on this day, GameFreak was founded by Satoshi Tajiri, Ken Sugimori and Junichi Masuda. Hurray for awesome 23rd anniversaries!

@sanji no 1

*crying in agreement*

yes yes i totally agree im the same dragonball z got me in to anime to and dragon ball z will always be my childhood favourite.

Yup, it sure was awesome times. Along with Cowboy Bebop, probably the last truly significant show in Western anime fandom.

Back