McIcy

Mushi-shi
God of War 2 - 14/03/07

Unreal Tournament 2007 - March 2007
Halo 3 - November 2007
Half Life 2: Ep 2 - Summer 2007
Final Fantasy 3 - Spring 2007

If there are any games u wanna know about ask here and I'll let you know

Manga Minx - No release date yet for Blue Dragon (I remember you telling me about this online and it looks good)

you'll need to wait a couple more months for an estimate release date on blue dragon for here, though from what i know it is out in japan now.

For other games that some maybe interested in..Metroid Prime 3 i'm not sure about, but maybe in the first half of the year. Okami is due for release on the 9th of feb, which i'll think about getting for my birthday as it is released the day after it..and God Hand looks slightly interesting..i think is out on the 16th of feb.

Arbalest said:
For other games that some maybe interested in..Metroid Prime 3 i'm not sure about, but maybe in the first half of the year.

No date yet in the release mag I have wish I could help

Sir Haggis Phoenix Wright 2 = March 2007.
No date on Assisins Creed but I wantr that too.

keyblade_master uk sorry no date for Rogue Galaxy

McIcy said:
Halo 3 - November 2007
Half Life 2: Ep 2 - Summer 2007
It must be embarrasing for Valve to be only 2/3rds of the way through releasing the sequel game to a game they released concurrently with a major rival when that rival will be releasing a complete sequel game a few months later... but then, it's not like Bungie have ever released a complete Halo game (Halo 1 is 1/3rd of a game copied and pasted 3 times, Halo 2 just ends) so why would we expect Halo 3 to be complete when they push it out the door... and the Half-Life 2 360 package (HL2, EP1, EP2, Portal, TF2) may claw back some ground...

The wait for Half-Life 2 Episode 2 is ridiculous though. Episodic development has proven to be little more than a lot of hot air blown around by valve. They're still as slow as the onset of Arthritis whether they're developing a full game or bits of a full game.

The wait for Half-Life 2 Episode 2 is ridiculous though. Episodic development has proven to be little more than a lot of hot air blown around by valve. They're still as slow as the onset of Arthritis whether they're developing a full game or bits of a full game.

Rofl, could'nt aggree more, I want Teamfortress 2 so bad its unreal,,,
what was that? unreeeal,,to,, tournement,, ARGHH I must not be swayed

Man Im going to have to plan my spending on these new FPSers this coming year, good job I only bought like 3 games this year ^^

Espy said:
keyblade_master uk said:
Can you tell me when Rogue Galaxy is coming out, thats a really cool game with anime visuals and a cool battles system

June 2007. It was going to be February, but it was delayed, probably due to avoid clashing with FFXII. Shame =(

http://uk.playstation.com/pdcf/index.jh ... id:1068037,

I wish they just delayed lt like one month instead of 4-6 months. Rogue galaxy is a lot more better than FF12 in my opinion, and thats coming from a huge FF fan as well

Guyver 0 said:
Mass Effect
Lost Planet
MGS 4
GTA 4
Battlefield: Bad Company
Burnout 5
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Most of those games are still in the planning stages, The setting(s) for GTA4 has yet to be confirmed.

MGS: PO has a sping release date

hmm, one game i am looking at getting is .hack/G.U, but i have yet to find any release date for the UK, i know its out in america but i don't have a US PS2 :? .

GTA4 has an estimated release date on gamespot of the 19th of october next year, though i don't think it will be, and also i heard that apparently the map may be 2 times the size of san andreas's one.

Mass effect i think is still unconfirmed but i think Lost Planet has a release date of january 12th next year.

thats all i know at the moment.

Hovis! said:
Is Duke Nukem Forever out in 2007? ;-)

I'd love to have that on my PC I still play the original Duke Nukem 3D as I love the weapons and the levels, also its still played at linkups I attend as it such a great laugh "Hail to the King Baby"

Back