16/11/2011: New Manga Book Releases Available Now!

Neferpitou

Stand User
New Manga book releases that are now available:

Yakuza Cafe (DIGITAL MANGA)
RRP £9.99

9781569702406.jpg

Codename: Sailor V: 2 (Kodansha Comics)
RRP £6.87

9781935429784.jpg

Megaman Gigamix: 3 (Udon Entertainment Corp)
RRP £10.50

9781926778310.jpg

Ninja Girls: 8 (Kodansha Comics)
RRP: £6.87

99_292270_2_NinjaGirls8.jpg

Real: 10 (Viz Media)
RRP £8.12

9781421540511.jpg

Sailor Moon: 2 (Kodansha Comics))
RRP £7.99

9781935429753.jpg

Saturn Apartments: 4 (Viz Media)
RRP £8.12

9781421533759.jpg

Tesoro (Viz Media)
RRP £8.12

9781421532233.jpg

I have had Yakuza Cafe for a while now, it must have shipped early!

Will need to pick up those new Sailor Moon/Sailor V volumes soon.

R

Rui said:
I have had Yakuza Cafe for a while now, it must have shipped early!

Will need to pick up those new Sailor Moon/Sailor V volumes soon.

R

I assume you order directly from the USA. As it most likely would take a lot longer for a such niche title such as Yakuza Cafe to make it way over to the UK for sale.

*gasp* REAL 10 is out!!!

This is big news for me as REAL is the only ongoing manga that I actually follow and buy.

People I urge you to try out and support REAL, it's beatifully illustrated and it's story is both touching,inspiring and uplifting.

Saturn Apartments

ilmaestro said:
Is anyone reading/have an opinion on Saturn Apartments? Cover art + title has me intrigued.

Yes, I am reading Satrun Apartments and enjoying it. All humans live in a glass ring above the Earth, and its the story of a boy growing up as a window cleaner who meets lots of people whose windows he cleans. When I say cleans, I mean he puts on a space suit and goes outside to clean them.

I think it's the kind of manga fans of Planetes would enjoy. Me being one of them.

Neferpitou said:
I assume you order directly from the USA. As it most likely would take a lot longer for a such niche title such as Yakuza Cafe to make it way over to the UK for sale.

I actually got it from UP1 in this case, though of course that cuts out the UK distribution chain. Amazon UK seemed to have it a little early too, so it may just be an early shipment went out and nobody wanted to have it sitting around in their storerooms, emitting a happy and gangster-filled loving vibe.

R

Re: Saturn Apartments

Matthew said:
ilmaestro said:
Is anyone reading/have an opinion on Saturn Apartments? Cover art + title has me intrigued.

Yes, I am reading Satrun Apartments and enjoying it. All humans live in a glass ring above the Earth, and its the story of a boy growing up as a window cleaner who meets lots of people whose windows he cleans. When I say cleans, I mean he puts on a space suit and goes outside to clean them.

I think it's the kind of manga fans of Planetes would enjoy. Me being one of them.
Nice! Not only does that sound pretty good, but you're also from Birmingham so I'm even more inclined to believe you. :lol:

ilmaestro said:
Matthew said:
ilmaestro said:

Nice! Not only does that sound pretty good, but you're also from Birmingham so I'm even more inclined to believe you. :lol:

Indeed I am. They have a few copies in Nostalgia & Comics if you want to go have a preview. They also do 3 for 2 on Manga, so you can get volumes 1-3 for less than £20 if you're lucky.

Matthew said:
They have a few copies in Nostalgia & Comics if you want to go have a preview.
Ah, good idea! I get so few chances to travel into town while the shops are open, but I'll pop in if I can.

Back