1/7 Simca, airgear

Mr B

Student Council President
This is a quality figure and one of the newer offerings from E2046. It's a clean & crisp recast of the PVC figure thats officially available.

Simca from Air Gear (1/7 figure).

Colour Reference - Vol. 2
simca_colour_ref.jpg

The kit as it comes in the box, you even get some water slide decals...
smica_kit.jpg

The corner of the cowl on her top was missing, a little milliput was used to reform the area...
smica6.jpg

Her hat had a big hole formed by an air bubble, once again milliput was used to form the area...
smica5.jpg

Her Air Treks look good, but I've added a little extra detail - new bolt heads and flattened the sides of the wheels...
smica4.jpg

Everything ready for its final coat of primer...
smica7.jpg

The first pieces to be painted. Nearly complete but not quite...
smica8.jpg
smica9.jpg

Oo me likey. :D

I've watched the series and read the manga, but for some reason I never noticed that her ATs were green. lol :D

I've spent the last three weeks (or there abouts) enjoying the sunny weather. Out and about on both the motorbike and mountain bike keeping fit :D

Now the rain has hit again I've made a small amount of progress, but not to much...

The cowl on Simcas top - it needs just a small amount of tidying up as I applied the satin varnish before the oil wash had completely dried, causing the varnish to wrinkle slightly in areas...
smica10.jpg

Simcas cap - in the manga she wears gold rimmed sun glasses, but the Anime (& the kit) has her wearing gold rimmed goggles...
smica11.jpg

smica12.jpg

smica13.jpg

smica14.jpg

A tuch more work required around the rims, plus the star on the top to pint and the cap is finished. Then on to the next pieces...

Update

Her cap is just about completed...
smica15.jpg

smica16.jpg

Working on her thighs, just needs a coat of flat varnish to finish...
smica17.jpg

smica_18.jpg

Currently working on her waist, jumper and hair...

Omg i cant believe you have this i was looking through the website but its sold out :eek: so just bought a load of battle vixens figures :D

Back