06/10/2014 - New Anime Releases

Nothing of interest this week or next (edit: except kokoro connect ovas which I had down for the week after). The calm before the storm that is the second half of this month...

Berserk already arrived last week (seems to be a running theme with Zavvi orders)

Getting Robotics Notes too, as I seem to be one of the few people that actually bought a copy of the first volume.

Will eventually get Berserk, might put it on my Birthday/Christmas list as it looks pretty bare.
Tempted by Robotics;Notes....

Getting Viz version of Berserk Golden Age: Advent

No plans on Bebop until Andrew officially announces his plans on the Definitive Edition

Already own the US Part 1 of Robotics;Notes so I will be getting the US Part 2 also.

Berserk 3 Blu-Ray is on the way from Base.com

Already own the half season Cowboy Bebop sets

Will perhaps pick up Robotics;Notes when released in a complete collection.

I imported Berserk, bought the previous version of Bebop and have no interest in Robotics;Notes, so I get to spend my budget elsewhere again this week :D

R

I may or may not get the Cowboy Bebop complete collection Blu-ray at some point, I don't know yet.
I'm awaiting news on the Ultimate Edition/Definitive Edition first as I'd like to own the movie on Blu-ray as well.

I'm not interested in Berserk at all at this point of time. Not just because it's a Kaze release, it also doesn't appeal that much to me.

Robotics;Notes I'll pick up sometime when/after a complete collection surfaces in (late) 2015. (Under the assumption the exchange rate doesn't get way worse by then)

kuuderes_shadow said:
Nothing of interest this week or next (edit: except kokoro connect ovas which I had down for the week after). The calm before the storm that is the second half of this month...
Kokoro Connect OVA collection is being released 27 October 2014. ^_~

Have the sets for Bebop
Not interested in the Berserk movies, seen the add on to the series that's in the film so no need to watch it (I tried to watch the first and hated it, that says a lot as Berserk is one of my top shows)
Robotic Notes, no rush, will pick up a complete collection down the line.

Ordered Berserk. I know it's basically a rinse and repeat of the series but I'm a heartbroken woman who needs a fix. I've read about what occurs in the Manga to Guts, Griffith and Caska and I just hope they hurry up and make more films as I need to see more.

Nothing for me this week,
Cowboy Bebop - Already own the parts on blu-ray
Berserk Movie 3 - Not got any of the movies so far but I might get a box set on blu-ray at some point if it came available (but I would probably prefer the US version at that)
Robotics;Notes - Waiting for a complete collection (probably when Funi releases it on their S.A.V.E. label).

Not interested in the Berserk movies.

Will wait and see what Anime Limited's plans are for the Ultimate Edition of Cowboy Bebop.

Already own the US release of Robotics;Notes.

Agent-347 said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
Kokoro Connect OVA collection is being released 27 October 2014. ^_~

I had it down as the 20th, and the schedules both here and on UKAnimeNetwork have it down as the 13th. Confusing. Oh well, I was intending to buy it at the MCM Expo anyway, so as long as they have it in stock there it doesn't really affect me.

May pick up the 3 Berserk movies in the near(ish) future.

Will probably wait for a complete series release of Robotics;Notes.

Ended up purchasing the half sets of Bebop a couple of weeks back.

Back