UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Oh, so you have gotten re-stock on KotS since AL pulled all the faulty releases? Maybe they just forgot about my order then. It's just that I got both titles (along with a third title that they did eventually partial-ship to me) during their Boxing day / New Year's Sale, with free international shipping, so I'll have to figure the difference in cost, shouldn't be much... I'll look into that, thanks!

I've just sent them a message to see whats going on, as I'm still waiting for my copy to ship as well. Hopefully they haven't forgotten, because that would be very disappointing and a new low for them if they have.

Only just noticed I can add original Gundam series part 2 blu ray to cart through the sale page rather than the item page directly

It’s honouring the BOGOF, so will this work?

Edit: nvm it doesn’t work

Last edited:
Only just noticed I can add original Gundam series part 2 blu ray to cart through the sale page rather than the item page directly

It’s honouring the BOGOF, so will this work?

Edit: nvm it doesn’t work
Worst it would do is say Out of Stock when confirming order

Or order will sit waiting for more stock (so maybe only order pt 1 and 2, nothing else)

I didnt see your edit 😹😹😿

Looks like lupin the third part 6 collectors is all the anime's early bird this week - as now live on website

Will have to pick this up - release next month as well so pretty good all the anime doing these shorter release dates atm

Looks like lupin the third part 6 collectors is all the anime's early bird this week - as now live on website

Will have to pick this up - release next month as well so pretty good all the anime doing these shorter release dates atm

It would be pretty good if Anime Limited could actually hit the release dates. 😒

Oh, so you have gotten re-stock on KotS since AL pulled all the faulty releases? Maybe they just forgot about my order then. It's just that I got both titles (along with a third title that they did eventually partial-ship to me) during their Boxing day / New Year's Sale, with free international shipping, so I'll have to figure the difference in cost, shouldn't be much... I'll look into that, thanks!
I don't think any retailers had any of the initial stock - I think the disc error was noticed before it was shipped out to everyone else, which I had assumed was the reason behind it being pushed back a few weeks.

My golden time collectors edition has just shipped from all the anime

Cant wait for this one - glad i didn't buy the standard us version
Now that I've had confirmation it exists, and because unlike Granbelm/Science/Place Further it's still at its earlybird price even though the window has closed, I've ordered a copy of this. The others can wait until a future sale that brings them back to or below the EB.

Never seen the series despite being a fan of Toradora, so looking forward to it. Think I passed on the Animatsu release as it used the original Sentai discs with the massive yellow subtitles. Hopefully this one is based on the newer release D:

I think I'm just horrendously lucky & privileged but that is the smallest cinema screen I've ever seen, and I used to work for Odeon!
Definitely beats nothing though!!!!
The screen that my local Vue were showing Konosuba on only has a capacity of 36...

Have Gundam booked there for Sunday as I get free tickets there from Sky.

The screen that my local Vue were showing Konosuba on only has a capacity of 36...

Have Gundam booked there for Sunday as I get free tickets there from Sky.
A lot of the newer 'Luxe' screens have far less seats (35 - 50) but that's mostly because of the much bigger recliner seats.
Was referring to the actual screen size rather than seating capacity.
But like I said seeing it on any size screen is better than none at all!

hint wink Anime Limited, get a wiggle on with that Godzilla Minus One release before I buy an eye patch and peg leg!!

Back