Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

MVM are the only UK distributor I've come across who use this made-up, wrong, region B icon.
All I've done is pointed out an error. That's it. Am I not allowed to say anything?
It's an observation.

If I was going to do something, I would prefer to do it right, just like all the other UK distributors manage to do, but it would appear that's just me (and them).
Why some of you feel the need to be passive agressive is bizarre.

Calm down children. 😂

Why some of you feel the need to be passive agressive is bizarre.

Calm down children. 😂
Of course you can say something, but others will likely express their own opinion in response to the error you have highlighted.

The consensus seems to be that it's not an issue and doesn't detract from the set in any meaningful way. I don't think anyone was being aggressive in responding to your point.

Last edited:
Missed some of the others like Lupin the 3rd Part 6, Rental Magica Part 2 etc.
IMG-5492.png

IMG-5491.png

Wow, AL has really given up on digipaks anymore, only Lupin got one. That digi looks really nice too, but I'm not really a fan of Lupin, and I heard Part 6 is not very good even compared to previous Lupin series. With that lovely artwork on Somali, that set should have definitely got one - and I think AL should really put even two-disc sets into a 3-panel digipak, even without the third disc, just for larger artwork spanned across the 3 panels. Like the ones used in all of those Studio Canal Ghibi Collector sets. One can only dream.

Back