UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeah, never had an issue with them before.

Fire Force season 2 part 1 is also 7.99 from them, annoyingly they don't have s2 part 2 at that price. You can still get the first 2 seasons of Fire Force for sub £30 if you get the sold by Amazon copy of s2p2 for ~£13.

Death Parade is 9.99 also.

How does ordering from them work from Ireland will you get customs fees or will amazon handle that?
I think Amazon handle that as both my orders from the pre Christmas offer on The Entertainment Store arrived in Ireland without any additional charge.

I was also charged the normal Irish VAT rate of 23% and not ex vat.

Digimon Adventure Tri: The Complete Movie Collection Blu-ray - £9.99​

Seems a pretty insane deal for that set.

There are some other deals from The Entertainment Store, their DBZ blu-ray sets are @ 9.99 as well at the moment. Might be worth checking to see if there are others floating about:

the DBZ sets are from the 20th anniversary footage Right ? 🤔

the DBZ sets are from the 20th anniversary footage Right ? 🤔
They are, yes.

In my view, they are the best video quality you can find on home video out of all the DBZ home releases to date (aside from the Level Sets, which were never completed).

If you're looking for something better, then you're better off in the high seas, there are various projects that have restored the original Japanese Dragon Boxes. I have both as I of course want to support legal Dragon Ball releases in the UK.

Not sure how much of a bargain this is, but the Standard Edition of Ascendance of a Bookworm is currently £29.99 on the All the Anime website.

Back