What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received my final anime haul of 2023 in the mail today, the final pre-order item from the final order I placed with Rightstuf before the CR buyout:

Eureka Seven Hi Evolution Movie 3

eurekahi3.jpg

I thought that I was done with purchases for 2023, but once again I was mistaken....

wBJYf3S - Imgur.jpg
More ink for the printer because it be needing a new supply now, and a 256GB USB drive which has become a ventoy drive since it makes the whole having a drive with multiple OS installs on a lot easier (since you only need to put your disc images onto the larger partition and the loader does the rest).

I was surprised that integral is still using that case design for current USB flash drives because...

0YXhN39 - Imgur.jpg

Here it is alongside one of its older siblings from a time when USB flash drive storage capacity was in megabytes and not gigabytes.

New signed picture time!. This time it's from Rachel MacFarlane (Seth's sister). Best known as the voice of Hayley Smith on American Dad but I went with Eris The Goddess Of Chaos from The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy (she's also done voice work on Family Guy, Starcraft 2 and The Owl House)

Attachments

• 20240102_152007.jpg
    20240102_152007.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1
New signed picture time!. This time it's from Rachel MacFarlane (Seth's sister). Best known as the voice of Hayley Smith on American Dad but I went with Eris The Goddess Of Chaos from The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy (she's also done voice work on Family Guy, Starcraft 2 and The Owl House)

Hi Invisble Crane. Where do you get your signatures from?
I collect signatures too but I don't know where to get them for voice actors.

Back