UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Why is Tower Of God so late in November? They got it finally at MCM so I thought it might be shipped earlier.
Well at least it can't be delayed anymore.

I'm still waiting for Narnia UE, Tower of God UE, and Ascendance of a Bookworm CE to all ship together to me, so I won't see them until early December - I pre-ordered them all during the Christmas 2022 Sale. Well, at least they will be a nice Christmas present for myself, a year later...

Damn, I’m so hyped for the Christmas announcements. They brought some real heavy hitters to MCM, so I can only wonder what else is on its way.

I still can’t believe flowers of evil and kaiji are getting CEs, so hype.

From the moment, when I join to Anime Ltd membership", they were stopped send my packages. It's normal? Nadia not sent, Spy x Family vinyl, not send, big package from last sales, where I waited for Gunbaster, and they said, that my package will be imminently sent, when it will be back to store, still is not sent (Gunbaster is in store from 2 days).

I'm still waiting for Narnia UE, Tower of God UE, and Ascendance of a Bookworm CE to all ship together to me, so I won't see them until early December - I pre-ordered them all during the Christmas 2022 Sale. Well, at least they will be a nice Christmas present for myself, a year later...

Got shipping notification for Ascendance of a Bookworm and Tower of God UE.

OK, so all three titles I'm waiting on are in stock now - so I should see a shipping notice in my email soon too! Yay! Finally!

Yes, I know, but when I buy now I pay for shipping separately (it's £15!). During discounts, it will probably be easier for me to save up for free shipping, but I'm afraid whether the "early bird" price will be reduced again.

I checked the last few years and there was an "Early Bird Redux" section, but not all the titles are back, so it's a bit of a gamble.

Okay, I'll skip that. I don't buy anything from Anime Ltd until they send me something. My last order from them, that was sent, was in April. This is a joke. All 3 orders contain items that have already been released, but they do not send me anything and support does not respond.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll skip that. I don't buy anything from Anime Ltd until they send me something. My last order from them, that was sent, was in April. This is a joke. All 3 orders contain items that have already been released, but they do not send me anything and support does not respond.
The change in shipping policy is bad enough when there's no stock indication on the site and delays are so long, but it's outright terrible that support just ignores your queries. I'd have cancelled long ago but I salute your patience!

Hoping UP get Burn the Witch stock before they shut down or else it's mainstream retail pricing for me 🥲

The change in shipping policy is bad enough when there's no stock indication on the site and delays are so long, but it's outright terrible that support just ignores your queries. I'd have cancelled long ago but I salute your patience!

Hoping UP get Burn the Witch stock before they shut down or else it's mainstream retail pricing for me 🥲
I don't think I can even cancel it because my card expired a month ago, and I have a new one. But even apart from that fact - I understand their decision to ship when all items are available, I accept it. It pisses me off when, according to the store, the products are available, but the shipment is not sent. Additionally, some time ago I received an e-mail about Spy x Family vinyl, where they told me that they are not changing the release date because they don't know when it will be. This is a joke and a great lack of professionalism.

Overall, I'm disappointed that stores that took customers seriously are disappearing (RighStuff, United Publications) and I'm staying with Anime Ltd... That's why I probably won't buy anything from them during the holidays (even on sales, because they sell something with the information that it's available, and it doesn't have to be like that. I'm still waiting for the shipment from the previous sale. They told me that Gunbuster was delayed. It came back, still no shipment).

Back