UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

as mentioned above, for some videos they have merged the pages and just the episode of the show is selected, you can set a default choice of audio but if you want to manually switch it's on the video player itself
View attachment 27971
Maybe it's the only workaround they could come up with for the old problem of 'oh you're up to the latest episode in English? You should watch the series in Portugese now!'
Atleast about 2% of episodes have a skip intro button now 🤷‍♂️ progress...

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 and Arifureta Season 2 round out Aprils Crunchyroll releases alongside LotGH.

The LE for Arifureta is not being brought over but is currently available on Amazon US for $50 plus vat and shipping, the same price as the standard edition.

Such a small selection, Attack on Titan S4 Part 2 LE will be a pre-order for me and I'll pick up LotGH S1 and S2 down the line.

EDIT: I assume we're getting the LE for AoT that is?

Such a small selection, Attack on Titan S4 Part 2 LE will be a pre-order for me and I'll pick up LotGH S1 and S2 down the line.

EDIT: I assume we're getting the LE for AoT that is?
We are getting the LE, I would've been very surprised if we didn't. As for Arifureta unfortunately it makes sense not to bring over the LE seeing as the one for Season 1 is still available in places.

Last edited:
On the topic of Arifureta S2 btw, I have no interest personally in the series but I'd highly recommend listening to the OP if anyone hasn't heard it before, great song imo, it just popped into my head so wanted to mention it.

That was a huge surprise especially when I just got them.

I have small hope for seeing a UK release for Haruhi, Index III, Railgun T, Accelerator, Golden Kamuy S3, Shana ( MVM licence has expired) and Tokyo Ravens (10 year anniversary)

Would be laughing if they suddenly decided to being Haganai 😛
Hi,
A bit late asking but are you thinking Golden Kamuy 3 isn't likely to get a UK release.
As much as I want to continue with this show, I've put off buying the Australian release because of price.

Of course, then I would just be wanting S4.

Hi,
A bit late asking but are you thinking Golden Kamuy 3 isn't likely to get a UK release.
As much as I want to continue with this show, I've put off buying the Australian release because of price.

Of course, then I would just be wanting S4.
I recently placed a order for AUS Golden Kamuy S3 as a placeholder just in case it never gets a UK release.
I don't like owning incomplete series in my collection tbh.

I also have US versions of all the show listed currently.

I just want to support the UK home video industry as much as can, but there's a good sense of fear that some of your favourite series will go OOP in the US before they get UK release.

Plus I don't like owning incomplete collection of animes that I love naka Golden Kamuy, Radiant, Jojo and Raildex.

For anyone who likes their slipcovers, some of Mangas Blu Rays are now popping up without the slipcovers on product images on Amazon. None of them have their old slipcover product images anymore either. Here are a couple of examples:

Code Geass No Slip.jpg Dragon Ball Z Movies No Slip.jpgHellsing No Slip.jpg

Whats interesting is they updated the BBFC logos for Code Geass and Dragon Ball Z Movies but not Hellsing.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Part 2) and Arifureta S2 are up on AOL.

Attack on Titan - £74.99 (LE), £29.99 (BD) and £22.49 (DVD)
Arifureta - £26.24 (BD) and £18.74 (DVD)

I'll still buy the LE of AoT but that price is crazy.

What a embarrassing dead slate.
Still gonna get Arifureta S2 though as I love my so bad it's good media.
They skipped Demon Slayer S2, Dragon Ball Super Hero Movie and Mieruko Chan

Was gonna import Mieruko Chan in advance anyway.

I assume Dragon Ball will be coming in the next slate, no way they'd miss that (and if they did I'd be incredibly shocked and disappointed, especially considering it's up there with Broly as the best DB movie).

I am very curious what is happening with Demon Slayer, I want the Collector's / Limited Edition's of them to match the others but I really don't want to pay Aniplex prices. Mieruko-chan I don't have much hope for, especially the LE so I want to import that as well, again pricey though not as bad as Aniplex.

I ended up pre-ordering the LEs of Arifureta S2, Heaven’s Official Blessing & Mieruko-Chan from Rightstuf as I figured they wouldn’t make it over here.

Back