The Otherworlder, Exploring the Dungeon Volume 2 Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
In Volume 2 of The Otherworlder, Exploring the Dungeon protagonist Souya and his party continue exploring the Tower of Legions in pursuit of the treasure that lies within.

Continue reading...

The WN carries on way past where the LN stalled out. While it has completed now, it was still ongoing at the time the third LN volume came out. I'd fallen off reading the fan translation even before it was licensed, and is got to chapter 149 which was by my recollection at least a couple of arcs past what the third LN is going to cover. The final main story chapter is https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0260dj/437/

The WN carries on way past where the LN stalled out. While it has completed now, it was still ongoing at the time the third LN volume came out. I'd fallen off reading the fan translation even before it was licensed, and is got to chapter 149 which was by my recollection at least a couple of arcs past what the third LN is going to cover. The final main story chapter is 異邦人、ダンジョンに潜る。 - <終章>

Ooo thank you for the link! I will almost certainly check that out after reading Volume 3, unless something really puts me off in that one. :)

Back