The General Conversation Area

I'm wearing my glasses in the living room now just so I can properly see the subtitles on the anime I watch in there on the TV while sitting on the sofa (at opposite ends of the room) and lemme tell ya it's a real game changer - generally my vision's fine, I can read the subs on the TV in my room when I'm sitting on the bed as they're closer to each other and I can read the subs when watching anime on my computer (the screen is about 13 inches) but seeing the subs on the living room TV and reading text on things like train and bus digital announcement boards is basically why I have glasses haha :) Currently partway through a rewatch of The Tatami Galaxy and then I'll be watching Night is Short, Walk on Girl (both on Blu-ray) :)

I need new glasses - I've been struggling to read the text on some games for a while now 😅

It really sucks when games don't let you change the text size, especially visual novels. Look at the size of the text box for Song of Memories - then look at the font size. There's no need for it to be so small!

maxresdefault.jpg

But other games like Yumeutsutsu Re:Master have nice big font like this...

yumeutsutsu-remaster-switch-screenshot03.jpg

I need new glasses - I've been struggling to read the text on some games for a while now 😅

It really sucks when games don't let you change the text size, especially visual novels. Look at the size of the text box for Song of Memories - then look at the font size. There's no need for it to be so small!

maxresdefault.jpg

But other games like Yumeutsutsu Re:Master have nice big font like this...

yumeutsutsu-remaster-switch-screenshot03.jpg

I enjoyed seeing the images from the VNs :)

It was the Trash Taste panel! This showed up on my YouTube recommended:
what! it's not that bad. it seemed like he was appreciating them. I would be entertained if this happened to me. he totally left when they told him to as well
So anybody doing anything interesting for this coming 4 day weekend? Doing anything to celebrate the jubilee? (Although only for the folk in the UK)
yes I will be getting blasted for Lizzy
I'm wearing my glasses in the living room now just so I can properly see the subtitles on the anime I watch in there on the TV while sitting on the sofa (at opposite ends of the room) and lemme tell ya it's a real game changer - generally my vision's fine, I can read the subs on the TV in my room when I'm sitting on the bed as they're closer to each other and I can read the subs when watching anime on my computer (the screen is about 13 inches) but seeing the subs on the living room TV and reading text on things like train and bus digital announcement boards is basically why I have glasses haha :) Currently partway through a rewatch of The Tatami Galaxy and then I'll be watching Night is Short, Walk on Girl (both on Blu-ray) :)
you should always wear your glasses because they are cool

Made the most of the good weather on Thursday to do a 19 mile walk along the Thames Path thinking that personal best wouldn't get knocked for a while.

Lasted a couple days as I did a 19.3 mile walk along the Basingstoke Canal from West Byfleet towards Ash Vale before heading towards Farnborough via the "Blackwater Valley Path". The forecasted rain never arrived for me until I got off the train and walked home getting rather wet!

I suspect that record will last for a while as I'm not planning on another 5 hour+ walk. Both walks I managed to average 3.6mph which for some rough rural ground is quite good, slowly building up my speed average.

It kinda sucks how so many buyers just can't be bothered leaving feedback on eBay.

I used to get feedback on almost all my sales, but since April I've only got feedback for four sales out of 24.

The people are obviously satisfied because A) no one has contacted me to complain about anything and 2) some of them have been repeat customers

I just want my green feedback!

To improve the situation Ebay should streamline the way people can post feedback. For example when the automatic feedback requests go out, a customer should be able to just click a positive or negative button within the email for an instant feedback. No need to login to the ebay website and complete forms, etc.

However the full blown review option should still be available for those who want to give it. I am sure that 99% of users would just click the instant positive/negative buttons in emails instead, because I am sure you have noticed that the vast majority of ebay feedback is a generic meaningless message that is only there because they have to write something.

with ebay feedback i don't bother leaving bad feedback cause i know the seller will just complain to ebay and remove it, with good feedback i got fed up of being promised return feedback and not getting any so i just gave up leaving feedback for sellers that don't post first

Seen Joey's video about the MCM panel, person getting on stage and no security to stop them

Amazed MCM dont have security on panels for things like this.

Isnt the safety of visitors meant to be top priority but they were able to have some random guy walk on stage and stay there for nearly 2 mins without anyone doing anything 😅

Back