UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Our newest #DealoftheWeek is now:
Flip Flappers DVD @ £4.99
Flip Flappers Collector's Edition Blu-Ray @ £14.99
https://anime-on-line.com/2964-Deal-of-the-Week

I would highly recommend this series and the CE is worth getting as the artbook is 288 pages and you get some other nice bonus stuff as well like art cards and things, really is a bargain for £15 even if you don't usually bother with CE versions, very visually creative, colourful and vibrant show with a great imagination (only warning is there is quite a bit of fanservice of the two main girls and they do look rather young, which made me feel uncomfortable, but at least they are well-developed characters and their story and bond are emotionally resonant).

Ordered Flip Flappers CE, I did want to get it during the Christmas sale but there was so much other stuff I wanted at the time, glad it's on sale again so soon.

Never seen the show but I've heard great things and love the art style.

Ordered Flip Flappers CE, I did want to get it during the Christmas sale but there was so much other stuff I wanted at the time, glad it's on sale again so soon.

Never seen the show but I've heard great things and love the art style.

I've decided to do the same too. It's a great price here and easier to do than during the Christmas sale when that money can go for so many other things.

Oh all right. I've ordered the Flip Flappers CE as well (plus I pre-ordered Is The Order A Rabbis season 3 while I was there). I think I need a second job just for my anime purchases (and the extra shelves to put them on).

Back