Is any one else on here a figure collector

If anyone's interested in the Loyal Subjects BST AXN figures, B&M is currently selling them for £5 each (down from £10, down from £17.99).

They've got Spike Spiegel, Alphonse Elric and Naruto.

There are loads of other random series planned in the line, like MHA, Avatar, Buffy, LOTR, Big Trouble In Little China, Kiss and Napoleon Dynamite.

This all sounds very cool and they look nice in the promo photos, but they're pretty awful in hand. I think they're still overpriced at £5 but someone might like them!

I got back into figure collecting over the last few years after quite a long hiatus. As you've probably guessed from some of my previous model kit posts and being co-host of retro mecha podcast I enjoy my robots. I have quite a few Transformers and Gundam figures (mainly the robot spirits line), a few Chogokin from various different super robot anime. Also have quite a few SH Figuarts and a lot of other bits and bobs here and there like Mafex, a few high quality third party figures etc. Really want to get some of the threezero Patlabor, Eva and Transformers stuff but man is it pricey! Maybe I'll start another sales thread to fund it! :)

@Robin91: I would love to be able to afford Tsume statues. They're really something else. Also Prime 1 (drools uncontrollably) their Guyver and Hokuto No Ken stuff is just 😲

Last edited:
I got back into figure collecting over the last few years after quite a long hiatus. As you've probably guessed from some of my previous model kit posts and being co-host of retro mecha podcast I enjoy my robots. I have quite a few Transformers and Gundam figures (mainly the robot spirits line), a few Chogokin from various different super robot anime. Also have quite a few SH Figuarts and a lot of other bits and bobs here and there like Mafex, a few high quality third party figures etc. Really want to get some of the threezero Patlabor, Eva and Transformers stuff but man is it pricey! Maybe I'll start another sales thread to fund it! :)

@Robin91: I would love to be able to afford Tsume statues. They're really something else. Also Prime 1 (drools uncontrollably) their Guyver and Hokuto No Ken stuff is just 😲
I agree 😃 The big resin statues are really cool from UP1 but damn they're expensive 😅

Uh.. I think I broke alien girl
Way to over designed for something so stiff. I managed to put the “jockey” gun in the right hand and when I tried putting it in the arm the arm came off at the elbow.

first HT I had was Alita, 1,000x more flexible and doesn’t have a gun that can only be lifted by the Titan atlas

Edit: so here's the shelf again, with the change up. Best I could do with alien girl. Wish I thought of the theme more, to be honest

20210507_190747.jpg

Where is samus? On top of the PC...
20210507_190758.jpg
No objections, of course

Last edited:
Me! I own over 400 anime figures and I've been collecting them for around 13 years, though only seriously in the last 6-7.
My favourite line is Real Action Heroes but I have a bit of everything.

Real Action Heroes is a great line but sadly I don't have much space for 1/6 scale stuff. Wow! 400 figures! That's quite the collection. Do you rotate stuff and box stuff up reguarly? Where do you store your boxes?

I have my Real action heroes Tetsuo Shima on display in a cabinet, have my other 2 RAH figs (DBZ Son Goku and Piccolo) for sale in the sales thread. Having the space for a 1/6 scale collection really would be pretty incredible. Would be way too expensive for me to afford building a sizeable collection though, I've been very selective with that scale. I've been tempted by a lot of SooSoo toys, Hot toys, Asmus and Threezero stuff but I hear horror stories about a lot of their clothing deteriorating over time.

Real Action Heroes is a great line but sadly I don't have much space for 1/6 scale stuff. Wow! 400 figures! That's quite the collection. Do you rotate stuff and box stuff up reguarly? Where do you store your boxes?

I have my Real action heroes Tetsuo Shima on display in a cabinet, have my other 2 RAH figs (DBZ Son Goku and Piccolo) for sale in the sales thread. Having the space for a 1/6 scale collection really would be pretty incredible. Would be way too expensive for me to afford building a sizeable collection though, I've been very selective with that scale. I've been tempted by a lot of SooSoo toys, Hot toys, Asmus and Threezero stuff but I hear horror stories about a lot of their clothing deteriorating over time.
Ah yes, the space dilemma... I do rotate out my figures on my shelves, and some I keep in their boxes. I throw out some boxes if I find them useless (for example, prize figure boxes usually provide almost zero protection, it's a better idea to just wrap it in bubblewrap to protect it) and the rest I play tetris with inside storage boxes to fit as many as possible. My current goal is to move somewhere that I can display everything at once between a bedroom and collection room.

Me! I own over 400 anime figures and I've been collecting them for around 13 years, though only seriously in the last 6-7.
My favourite line is Real Action Heroes but I have a bit of everything.
You should share some pictures with us!

ahaha.wav
IMG_20210910_175841594.jpg

i'm blue dabadee dabadie
IMG_20210910_175756003.jpg

Back