UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

according to the artwork I've seen it's going to be A only, so I don't think they even have the license for the UK for season 3. Could be why we still haven't had the first 2 released yet.

I'd honestly much prefer if they didn't give any dates or make any announcements until they're absolutely sure they have a solid release date. MVM and AL sure don't seem have this problem (to this extent at least)

Demon slayer part 2 says hi but yeah manga it’s seems to be every CE release which confuses me as cant they just copy the US set hence why we even get them.

Demon slayer part 2 says hi but yeah manga it’s seems to be every CE release which confuses me as cant they just copy the US set hence why we even get them.
And? I did point out in my original post that while AL and MVM still have delays they're they're definitely not at the frequency of Funimation's. Thankfully it seems BOFURI is finally shipping so at least there's some movement on the CEs.

MVM don't really advertise their delays. I started reviewing Rosario and Vampire as I thought it was their first release of July. I'm halfway through the review when I check the schedule again, and it's been nudged to the end of August. I pick up Il Melloi to review, but that's been pushed back after Killing Bites.

MVM don't really advertise their delays. I started reviewing Rosario and Vampire as I thought it was their first release of July. I'm halfway through the review when I check the schedule again, and it's been nudged to the end of August. I pick up Il Melloi to review, but that's been pushed back after Killing Bites.
Ah in that case MVM is kinda worse I guess. At least Funimation let people know when something's delayed lol

No Guns Life Season 2 came out today, are the spines consistent on the slipcover? i shouldn't have to ask this but it's funi but then again iirc season 1 removed the manga logo from the spine

Back