Anime Limited Confirms Lupin III: The First UK Theatrical Screening via Showcase Cinemas

i imported it from the us and theres nothing in it that justifies a 12a.

According to the BBFC insights, the 12A rating is due to "brief moderate violence" and "sexual references". I haven't seen the film yet, but reading the detailed descriptions, I'd say they meet the BBFC's criteria for a 12A, as it seems that anything sexual that's more than just a passing reference can earn the bump up. For example, K-On! The Movie received a 12 on the basis of a single scene where Azusa thought Yui was trying to proposition her in their hotel room. The use of language like "bastard" was also singled out.

Also, it was amusing to see this specifically mentioned:
Adolf Hitler is a character in the film

According to the BBFC insights, the 12A rating is due to "brief moderate violence" and "sexual references". I haven't seen the film yet, but reading the detailed descriptions, I'd say they meet the BBFC's criteria for a 12A, as it seems that anything sexual that's more than just a passing reference can earn the bump up. For example, K-On! The Movie received a 12 on the basis of a single scene where Azusa thought Yui was trying to proposition her in their hotel room. The use of language like "bastard" was also singled out.

Also, it was amusing to see this specifically mentioned:
Men in black is a 12 now because of the word prick is used in a aggressive way.does the bbfc know that kids hear worse then that and t3 has 2 f bombs and one strong scene of gore in it and that's a 12 rating.prick is so tame men in black should of stayed a pg.

Back