My figures collection.

I know the post is a bit old, but.. here are the figures I have downstairs.

Attachments

• 20190104_205819.jpg
    20190104_205819.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • 20190104_210008.jpg
    20190104_210008.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Actually my collection is scattered throughout the house (not a single room) in libraries,boxes and shelves.Perhaps in the future I'll move all into a better place.

I'll share some pics:

HOT TOYS:

T-VIRUS REPLICA

METAL GEAR REX:

ALIEN

FIRST 4 FIGURES:

SIDESHOW,MEDICOM RAH ecc..

Medicom Rah Kenshiro

STATUA MORRIGAN (CAPCOM)

JOKER AND HARLEY

UNDERWORLD-MEN IN BLACK

MANGA-VIDEOGAMES:

Actually my collection is scattered throughout the house (not a single room) in libraries,boxes and shelves.Perhaps in the future I'll move all into a better place.

I'll share some pics:

HOT TOYS:

T-VIRUS REPLICA

METAL GEAR REX:

ALIEN

FIRST 4 FIGURES:

SIDESHOW,MEDICOM RAH ecc..

Medicom Rah Kenshiro

STATUA MORRIGAN (CAPCOM)

JOKER AND HARLEY

UNDERWORLD-MEN IN BLACK

MANGA-VIDEOGAMES:

Ok ok we get it your rich stop rubbing it in.

@Anime1977 , think your comment is uncalled for, do you know ninjamaster’s situation personally? I guess not, and then again he/she could have collected this over decades which says absolutely nothing about someone’s financial situation and heck we don’t even have any business with it at all.

I wonder if you would say the same if I woule post photos of my HT setup and my large Blu-ray collection 😗

@Anime1977 , think your comment is uncalled for, do you know ninjamaster’s situation personally? I guess not, and then again he/she could have collected this over decades which says absolutely nothing about someone’s financial situation and heck we don’t even have any business with it at all.

I wonder if you would say the same if I woule post photos of my HT setup and my large Blu-ray collection 😗
It was a joke a harmless digg🙄

Dang it @ninjamaster you got medicom's alt saber too! I only have saber

My few will only be on one shelf, at least keeping part of my room looking presentable next to a few manga I'd be currently reading ("defended" by alita funkos!)

I've put up on the received thread that I've just got Alien Girl, something designed for AvP by Hot Toys but haven't had the time to put her up yet, I did have samus up on the shelf but she was off scale to the others so shes on top of my PC now.

For now this is how they looked last time, I'll be changing some stuff around when I have time
20210424_133859.jpg

Back