The *Im looking for* thread.

@Robin91 & @SAHO gonna try this again, Sword Art Online S2 CE still expensive but less than previously (and not sure your gonna get too much lower from ebay anyway) and as far as I can tell no art box ding this time.

@Robin91 & @SAHO gonna try this again, Sword Art Online S2 CE still expensive but less than previously (and not sure your gonna get too much lower from ebay anyway) and as far as I can tell no art box ding this time.

It's already gone 😕 But the seller seemed to only ship in the UK so probably couldn't have gotten it anyway. But I appreciate you letting me know 😀

It's already gone 😕 But the seller seemed to only ship in the UK so probably couldn't have gotten it anyway. But I appreciate you letting me know 😀
Well, that went quick and it went for £90 rather than the £100 I saw it at as well so either the seller adjusted or an offer was sent via message.
Yeah being elsewhere in Europe does make it a tad more challenging for postage, its possible SAHO went for it.

Not sure if your still looking but also came across Heaven's feel 2 CE: but aboslutly no clue if the buy it now of £55 is a good price (but there is an acution option) and they do seem to ship to various EU countries.
EDIT: oh someone bid, the the buy it now option is gone. Oh i think you were after 1 rather than 2 as well

Last edited:
@Robin91 @SkwigglesWorth Ah that was me who bought it 😟 I'll also keep an eye out for you if any go up in sale online. Hopefully you'll find a better deal than me 🙏

-----------------

Now I have a spare Collector's ed if anyone is interested. Only Part 1 CE is in the bundle. Feel free to "Start conversation" with me if there's interest.

IMG20201005123810.jpgIMG20201005123822.jpgIMG20201005123716.jpgIMG20201005123725.jpgIMG20201005123730.jpgIMG20201005123735.jpg

@Robin91 @SkwigglesWorth Ah that was me who bought it 😟 I'll also keep an eye out for you if any go up in sale online. Hopefully you'll find a better deal than me 🙏

-----------------

Now I have a spare Collector's ed if anyone is interested. Only Part 1 CE is in the bundle. Feel free to "Start conversation" with me if there's interest.

View attachment 15152View attachment 15153View attachment 15154View attachment 15155View attachment 15156View attachment 15157
No worries man 😃 You were quicker than me 😂 I'll keep looking and if you see one for sale let me know if you feel like it 😃 How much would you want for the part 1? I'll try and get them all but at least I can get the box from you further on if I fail at finding them

Well, that went quick and it went for £90 rather than the £100 I saw it at as well so either the seller adjusted or an offer was sent via message.
Yeah being elsewhere in Europe does make it a tad more challenging for postage, its possible SAHO went for it.

Not sure if your still looking but also came across Heaven's feel CE: but aboslutly no clue if the buy it now of £55 is a good price (but there is an acution option) and they do seem to ship to various EU countries.
EDIT: oh someone bid, the the buy it now option is gone.
Thank you for letting me know. That is the second movie right so I think that is the one that I've got already but I keep mixing them up in my head 😂 I'll look ut up when I get home 👍

i know Fate collector editions for the blu-ray releases are in demand but are the Fate videogame CE's also? i must've sold the game a long while ago because i can't seem to find it anywhere but kept the CE box/contents to Fate/Extella on Vita

i know Fate collector editions for the blu-ray releases are in demand but are the Fate videogame CE's also? i must've sold the game a long while ago because i can't seem to find it anywhere but kept the CE box/contents to Fate/Extella on Vita

The Fate/EXTELLA CE sets have been out of print for sometime. Not sure whether to say if it's high in demand but not many people are selling it at the moment.

The PSVITA game itself should still be available for purchase though. You're probably looking at £18 - £30 range.

The Fate/EXTELLA CE sets have been out of print for sometime. Not sure whether to say if it's high in demand but not many people are selling it at the moment.

The PSVITA game itself should still be available for purchase though. You're probably looking at £18 - £30 range.

i have found myself in the situation of wanting the CE contents after buying the game but not really wanting another copy of the game or having to get rid of another copy so i don't think it's really worth buying the game again especially at that price

If anyone's getting rid of their RE:Zero Collectors edition box, either with or without the collectors editions themselves then I'd be delighted to stop trawling ebay.

Ta

Back