UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Glad I bought the US Ltd edition of Quintessential now.

(I might even have double dipped on a UK Ltd edition if we got the Shishikis (sp?) But glad I got one at least)

Wouldn't you be better off importing from Japan? You know sales figures that Japanese companies actually bother to take note of! I suppose it depends on how strongly you feel about the situation.

Well, this was a bit of a bummer considering both the AL and MVM reveals. Only show of any interest to me would've been Golden Kamuy but got both seasons last December when Madman released S2.

Hopefully Manga will give us miracle by announcing Hanebado, Chio's School Road, Hinamatsuri, Takagi San, My Hime and Keijo.

Also a re-release of Black Lagoon, Ouran, Wixoss, and Blood Blockage Battlefront would be nice.

Why would you want to buy half a show? It's an original as well, so it's not like you get to finish the story by reading a manga or LN!
Unless you've heard that they're going to finish it?
What we got was still a great show tbf so I'd like to own it at some point. Kazuki Akane still wants to finish it but I doubt we'll get that 2nd cour sadly.

Don't hold your breath, hoping for that, I would love to see a UK release but it's such an old title now and as the years go by the chances decrease.
I'm not especially but AL have been showing recently that older shows will sell well and given theres a Japanese blu ray of it now, if that ever went to the US I'd like to think we'd get it as well.

Love to see the Quintessential Quintuplets get a localised release even if I, like many, also imported the CE. Its pretty darn entertaining and the dub is also wonderful too (Yotsuba, Miku and Nino were perfectly cast in the dub and everyone else is pretty good too). I also assume the second part of Fairy Gone is coming along soon at some point too.

Back