UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

A little late to be asking now I guess, but anyone know if MVM is handling the fulfillment of these Utena orders?

They tend to just ship everything in jiffy bags rather than stiff cardboard, and a few things I've received from them haven't fared too well in the post, so a little concerned about this one.

The Collector's Editions MVM deliver always come in cardboard packaging for me, only the stardard releases come in jiffy bags.

It seems like everything from Anime Limited / MVM arrives in cardboard for me, but most of my purchases are CE sets

Only times I remember they haven't are during sales (like the recent MVM Sale) where its multiple cases in one jiffy.

I would be surprised if they sent out Utena in Jiffy Bags lol

It seems like everything from Anime Limited / MVM arrives in cardboard for me, but most of my purchases are CE sets

Only times I remember they haven't are during sales (like the recent MVM Sale) where its multiple cases in one jiffy.
That might explain it, I have had some large orders with multiple items come in jiffy bags, but they were all from big sales like at xmas.

The big dent in the corner of my Lull in the Sea set still makes me a little anxious when ordering anything big or expensive from MVM or AL though. :p

Edit: my Utena order is still unfulfilled, just wondering, those of you who have had them shipped, were they bundles with or without the outer box?

Weird question but does anyone know the deal with Zavvi’s Anime Limited stock? They’re telling me that Promare’s CE is;

‘on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock’

But given that it’s OOS on AL’s website I’m inclined to think they’re just fobbing me off and will cancel the order right around the time it’s sold out everywhere.

Weird question but does anyone know the deal with Zavvi’s Anime Limited stock? They’re telling me that Promare’s CE is;

‘on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock’

But given that it’s OOS on AL’s website I’m inclined to think they’re just fobbing me off and will cancel the order right around the time it’s sold out everywhere.
Yeah, cancel and reorder elsewhere.

I only ordered Part 1 with the Collector's Box. Parts 2 and 3 I ordered via MVM (Anime-On-Line). I'll probably get Part 1 tomorrow the earliest as my local postman had been and I didn't receive it (I received the dispatch e-mail last night), although (slightly off-topic) I did receive Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl from MVM today (got dispatched the same night).

Could only get so many done, hence why some of you received a shipping notification. The rest of the bundle orders are shipping today. Other Utena orders we're waiting on stock to arrive.

In regards to shipping, yes these have all been shipped in boxes. I've even wrapped every one in a layer of bubblewrap.

Back