My small manga blog

AgeOfBoredom

Kiznaiver
I've recently started a small manga blog, Manga Worth Reading.

I'm pretty much a manga noob but I thought I'd put my thoughts out into the world. Mostly reviews at the moment but a few articles on collecting too. Hopefuly it'll feature some guest posts by friends more in the know soon.

Would love to hear any feedback if you visit. Cheers and enjoy!

I’ve been posting a few new bits since I the OG post. I’ve been talking about Mitama Security and had a great interview with MommaLuvsManga about shojo and content creation. Check it out if that’s at all interesting 🤔😅

A couple of new posts went live this week. My friend who’s new to manga wrote about his experience with One Punch Man and there was also a review of Uzaki-Chan wants to hang out. Check it out if you have time. Cheers 🙏

Bloody hell I forgot to update this post, it's been almost two months and the blog has started to get some traction with search engines which is nice. Still nice and small, but it's cool to see people finding it organically. Anyway, here's a quick list of all the stuff that's happened for any interested parties :cool:

Also a few longer articles on Haikyu, Komi Can't Communicate, an interview Mangatuber and Podcaster Simply Gee and our Manga Worth Reading 2019 round-up.

I knew we've done a bit but looking at the list I'm quite shocked how much we've turned out in 2 months :eek::)

I have to say the blog post about manga shops in London is incredibly useful, a couple of shops there I wasn't aware of.
I will be sure to make use of it next time I'm down there 👍
Cheers! Yeah, there is a few hidden away in random places. I have a friend working on a similar post for Dublin too. Although he doesn't actually live that close, so might take a little while to finish it off 😅

OK, here's my monthly update for you all!
We've also got a load of reviews scheduled to drop and a bunch more that require me to sort the artwork and links out. So should be good for the rest of March at our twice-weekly release rate. Also, we have a few more fun things coming, another interview and a couple of other features.

Hope you all enjoy and thank you to the people that check out our stuff (it's super nice to see animeuknews.net come up in the analytics as a referer).

Last edited:
I just found this blog for the first time today and I’m sad that it hasn’t been updated in a few months. Did you give up? Or move on to something else?

Back