Your viewing journal

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep 4
All the tricks of the trade. Excellent episode, the only problem I have is some of the characters are pretty rapid fire when they speak, so it's hard to keep up some times.

In/Spectre ep 3
The final third of the story from last episode and seemingly the first third of a new story. Same problem Cop Craft had.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 13

ID: IVADED (English Dub) Episode 5

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord (English Dub) Episode 11

Domestic Girlfriend Episode 1-6 [Uncensored]

Overflow Episode 4 [Uncensored]

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 141 A new arc begins.

ID: INVADED episode 5 Head like a Hole.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! episode 4 Machete order.

Doctor Who: The Curse of Fenric

Doctor Who: Survival

Sailor Moon Crystal: Black Moon Arc
episodes 15-26 (Complete. A solid arc though the animation continues to be a bit lacklustre, especially those transformation sequences.) 3.5/5

Finished watching Eureka Seven

Such a weird experience. The beginning first cour felt bogged down with weird somewhat episodic stories to try, and introduce the different members of the Gekkostate, but I honestly found most of them to be uninteresting. You then had the annoying children that served like maybe 2 purposes outside wanting to make the audience want to punch them. The plot really started picking up with cour 2, and the character development of Renton, and Eureka got better along with some of the more minor characters.

The story started getting into its final stages with cour 3, but honestly when it hit cour 4 some parts of the story started to be a bit confusing like it wasn't explained fully. I wish they would of cut some of the stories/random episodes from cour 1 to allow some more fleshed out moments around here in the story.

The ending was cool, but also a large ???. I'm not too sure what to think about it outside it was definitely interesting.

I'd give Eureka Seven a score of 8/10. Its somewhat weirdish hard to follow moments near the end, and its weird episodic starting pace being the reasons its not a 9.

Chivalry of a Failed Knight Complete
Meh

One Piece Gold Complete
Awesome fun but the Spanish dub is not as good as the English. It's not awful or anything but Zoro in particular sounded more like a child.

Record of Grancrest War complete
Really great. Has an Arslan vibe though at times it feels more plot than character driven.

Cells at Work
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Funny, cute, insanely violent and bloody, educational and pretty emotionally heavy at times. Really liked the animation and designs and thought the English dub was excellent.

Picard episode 1
Great start to this show. Really looking forward to seeing where it leads.

More OVAs

Boah

Circuit Angel

I'm really into 80s Japanese sportsbikes and this pushed a lot of buttons for me.

Fireworks (Blu-ray)

There was a lot that I liked about this film but at the same the pacing felt off and it felt like a looong 90 minutes.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken - Episode 3

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Heya Camp Episode 4 Surprise attack.

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! Episode 4 Doting sister and Identity crisis.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2nd Season Episode 4 Beating the heat.

Babylon episode 12 A disappointing end to a promising series. (Complete. Babylon showed potential with its initial episodes and setup but gradually descended into shock value and then abruptly took a several-week break. The episodes following this sadly meandered, walking on the spot as the overall story petered out by the finale. A shame really.) 2.5/5

Heya Camp
episode 4 Illustrations.

Seton Academy, Join the Pack! episode 4 Turf War.

Yatogame-Chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 episode 5 Air con and tea making.

Twin Peaks episode 14, skimmed through 15-18

Sailor Moon Crystal: Death Busters Arc episodes 1-4

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (Japanese audio) - Episode 2

This episode was so good that I thought the end of the episode was the half-way point. This is a pretty rare experience for me (it means the show is really good to watch).

Interspecies Reviewers (English Dub) Episode 1 [Uncensored] Wow, I can't believe Funimation would go this far and actually show the genitalia of the girls in the op fully uncensored. More to visually enjoy I guess, as a man of culture of course. 😏

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld (English Dub) Episode 2

Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 3 Punishment and failure.

Back